<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Anonymous
(no login)

GBN JV

No score for this post
March 29 2012, 12:37 PM 

Loaded with good JV players that are juniors. They won't be top varsity players.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
anon
(no login)

GBS will improve

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 9:55 PM 

GBS may see the return of several club players. If that happens, they will compete.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: GBS will improve

No score for this post
April 2 2012, 9:52 PM 

no philbin no savino GBS team is done.look at the metro stats, these two were GBS.

(no login)

Re: GBN JV

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 5:20 AM 

GBN has 6 forwards returning from the Varsity team. The top two lines of JV move up to provide depth. The juniors on JV don't have to be top players, just contributors. There is a lot of scoring coming back and moving up. To add to that, the bantams moving from Northbrook will be the JV team next year. This will provide GBN a nice 3 year run at the UC.

Anonymous
(no login)

not without...

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 9:34 AM 

...Mark and Bill. They were everything at GBN.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: not without...

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 2:32 PM 

^
LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: not without...

No score for this post
April 12 2012, 1:08 PM 

?

anon
(no login)

Re: 2012-13 Varsity Predictions

No score for this post
April 12 2012, 9:42 AM 

Close

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 8:29 PM 

Naperville North High School had a bad year last year, but they are returning 3 all stars and have 2 goalies they picked up From AA. They have there top 5 leaders in points returning only losing 2 notable players. They will be the team that gets under looked next season and can make a run in the tournament. Not to mention the team from last year beat both Naperville Central and Sandburg who both made it to the elite 8.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 9:50 AM 

those were fluke wins. its part of hs hockey. how do you think viator beat rita 2 times

High School Observer
(no login)

Darien Spring League

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 10:44 AM 

I was able to catch a couple of games last weekend. I know this is spring, but it gives you a little glimpse into next season.

Naperville North: I know they won two games, but didn't look over powering in the wins (at least the win vs. Neuqua). Will the goalies play for them in the fall? That is a huge question.

Neuqua: Should have won vs. NN. A couple of soft goals cost them. Should be good if they get their AAA kids to play. I think their goalies are both AAA.

Benet: Got killed, but didn't look as bad as the score. Their first goalie struggled. Not sure where all of these great future freshmen were. The 2nd goalie looked very good (future freshman?). They looked small, best player could be the smallest on the team (also future freshman?). Might struggle against the bigger teams.

Hinsdale Central: The best team of the four. I saw some Mission helmets out there, so I'm assuming they are there just for the spring. Where would they be without the Mission kids??? That's the question.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 20 2012, 2:44 PM 

both times viator beat rita they out played them. I believe the first time the score was 7-2, explain to me how that is a fluke win.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 23 2012, 8:14 AM 

the 3 times rita beat viator were all fluke wins. viator dominated st championship game against the rita pussies. refs blew the game. score should have been 5-0 viator.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 23 2012, 11:58 AM 

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha you're a joke

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 23 2012, 5:36 PM 

LAG looks a little small in spring. They got it handed to them against NTG

anon
(no login)

Handed to them?

No score for this post
April 23 2012, 7:49 PM 

If you call a very evenly played 3-1 loss having it "handed to them" then I guess they did. LAG will definitely be looking for offense considering they graduated 8 forwards but that's what spring is for. There are probably 8-10 kids skating with this group that will be with Maroon in the fall. You just can't make too much of what takes place in April.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Handed to them?

No score for this post
April 23 2012, 9:06 PM 

I do agree a little. It wasn't evenly matched but that's beside the point. Spring games don't matter, although some team are actually better in the spring because they get CYA and Mission Kids to play for them. It is however a decent telling of what is to come during the season considering 90-95 percent of spring teams will be the fall team.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Handed to them?

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 7:27 PM 

Naperville North has all there players that will be returning next year in spring. They beat Nequa who had a kid who left to play for the Indy Ice and some sabers AA kid and Nequas goalie is AAA. When they beat South, South had a couple of AAA kids that got shut down by the weaker North Players. They are a team to watch out for next year with almost the whole team being seniors and they have been playing with each other since freshman and sophomore year.

anon
(no login)

Spring Roster

No score for this post
April 26 2012, 4:22 PM 

LAG has a spring roster of 30 and they dress 20 for a game (kids playing other sports, etc.). Fall roster should be 20 or fewer. By my math that translates to 66% of the fall roster on any given night in the spring, not 90-95. Time will tell.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Spring Roster

No score for this post
May 4 2012, 9:42 AM 

how does rockford look for next year?

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 517 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement