<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

First '96' to Score in JRS

September 18 2011 at 5:00 PM
No score for this post
Guest  (no login)
from IP address 71.201.6.15

Congrats kid!!! It may not be Tier I, but why should you care? You just scored in JRS at 15!!!

I look forward to the season! It will be fun to watch!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
anon
(no login)

oh well Dad

No score for this post
September 18 2011, 5:48 PM 

Too bad that on the same day 16yr. old Lexi Thompson had a historic win at the LPGA Navistar Open. Thats a PRO event.

Too Bad
(no login)

Your not her dad!

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 5:52 AM 

LOL

Cal
(no login)

Re: First '96' to Score in JRS

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 8:42 AM 

Way to go! Should be proud

anon
(no login)

daddy dearest

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 9:08 AM 

Well right now I'm too young and too responsible to be anyones dad. However, when that time comes I'll be responsible and classy enough not to be starting a thread on CH everytime they do score a goal. LOL louder!!!

Well
(no login)

Do all of us a favor...

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 8:23 PM 

When your balls drop, check back in and actually try typing something constructive!

Until then, have fun watching Sponge Bob Square Pants!!!

anon
(no login)

some advice for you .......

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 9:22 PM 

please don't start talking about a young man's balls dropping. It makes you look like a pedophile.I know you weren't that interested in my package, but it does sound rather improper for an adult man to go there.

Just remember its only juniors. Did you know that when Joe Nuxhaull was 15 yrs.old he was pitching for the Cincinnati Reds? Moral of the story is, there is always somebody else that can top your prop.

Now , is that constructive enough for you ?

BTW, when and on which channel, is 'Sponge Bob Square Pants' on ?

Anon
(no login)

Some therapy for ya!

No score for this post
September 20 2011, 6:58 AM 

First, I was just looking to give a shout and give the kid kudos!!

I had no idea I would trip the trigger of some washed out JRs player spending way too much time sitting on the couch typing leftist/activist crap on LPGA and MLB stars. Is there one coming from the PBA next?

Put your condescending leftist talents to work and apply at the NYT! Certainly your talents on this board FAR exceed those you've put on the ice.

Now...that said, I don't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm sure you worked hard and probably didn't get the recognition you deserved as a 'good hockey player', but it would seem to me you should put more effort into developing those hockey skills rather than typing boring crap on this board.

But honestly, I've really enjoyed getting to know you. Hockey, unfortunately wasn't your future, but I do think you will be famous - maybe as the spokesperson for Hugo Chavez.

Keep your chin up!

anon
(no login)

uh?

No score for this post
September 20 2011, 7:18 AM 

Well then, kudos to your kid!

(no login)

Anon, now that wasn't so hard was it?

No score for this post
September 20 2011, 7:32 AM 

Yes, kudos to the kid...isn't mine! A friend of mine, and that's all it was, just a shout out!

aaaaa
(no login)

exactly where does leftist come from

No score for this post
September 20 2011, 7:20 AM 

other than the knee jerk reaction of a dumb shit

bbbbbbbbbbbbb
(no login)

and who is this remarkable 96 and where does he play

No score for this post
September 20 2011, 7:22 AM 

talk is cheap - and your case booooring

Jonny Carson
(no login)

Carnak

No score for this post
September 20 2011, 11:47 AM 

Putting letter to my head....... Hitmen NA3L. Do we have a bingo?

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Carnak

No score for this post
September 20 2011, 1:43 PM 

I wouldn't get excited about a kid of any age scoring for the Shitmen. No one will ever notice because they will never be
recognized as a classy enough organization to move kids on. No one is going to follow anything about them but their losing
streak.

BTW it stands at 6 LOL

(no login)

somebody's baby scored

Score 2.0 (1 person)
September 23 2011, 4:00 PM 

A mom had to post this.

Current Topic - First '96' to Score in JRS
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement