<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FSoT: Panerai PAM 243J BNIB - 100% perfect! T-dial (Doc-Ernie)

April 28 2010 at 7:31 AM

(Login Doc-Ernie)
from IP address 97.113.12.206

Well folks, I seem to be in a confused state - blame it on my meds perhaps?!?
This time listing on the dealer's market as I think I have met/exceeded my 6 listings in a year to bump me off the collector's market.
Here is what I have for you today - my BNIB 243 J-series; coveted T-dial; new strap changing system and all. Not a mark/rub/scratch/etc.... on this - it is truly BNIB. Full kit, movement sticker removed and placed on warranty card. Everything is there - except for the outer vanilla cardboard box, so double boxes. T-dial already developing some patina.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

This was purchased 2 years ago (by another person warranty card dated/stamped), kept in storage and never worn.

Kit contains: double boxes (black paper outer & pearwood inner), movement sticker, white sticker, COSC, warranty card, both manuals, polishing cloth, screwdriver, strap changing tool, Panerai logo bezel protector, both OEM straps (velcro and new accordion rubber shown), brushed 22mm Panerai buckle, and the black plastic Panerai logo tag to bind the strap around the velvet pillow.

My reference list seems to keep growing; available to you as well.
TRADES?? at this time only possible IF you have a 186 or 252 Arktos GMT, a 240 tobacco dial Luminor, or possibly a 320 GMT.
Asking $6550 shipped (North America sales only please).

Thanks!
Dr. Ernie

hanssernie@msn.com
www.docerniesblog.com

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Doc-Ernie)

243J NOW TRADED !!! (Doc-Ernie)

April 28 2010, 8:51 PM 

Thank you to all who inquired - it has been a brisk morning!
I was able to trade the 243J for one of my wish-list Panerai's.

Thanks to Paneristi! and to my new Risti friend.
Best,
Dr. Ernie

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FSoT: Panerai PAM 243J BNIB - 100% perfect! T-dial (Doc-Ernie)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index