ungent massage

July 27 2014 at 2:17 AM
Auntie Dobe R Mann  (no login)

Good grief. Did a search and almost all my cartoons are on a huge page on the internet! Somebody sure went to a lot of trouble.
Anyhoo, cc the toons, Auntie's computer died, and being I didn't have enough green stamps to get a new one, it took a while to raise the $$. So, that accomplished, I finally, after too long a time, have my lovely new puter up and running. only prob, none of the stuff except the printer is compatible. Mo' money.,mo money. Anyway, keep patient, we should be back in the cartoon business in around 3 weeks. Depends on when I get delivery on my newly ordered scanner.
Auntie wonders whats' gonna happen to all those toons when the files are deleted from the hosts (I power web and Yahoo.) Because that is what is planned in the next few months....the five archived pages are going bye-bye. I'm just curious how my toons are stored, and where....if these are direct links. Oh woe is me. sort of. However, I still have 98% of the originals, so na na na na.
Pretty cheeky if you ask me...which they didn't...pshaw, in 100 years, folks will still be laffin, providing there is anything left of civilization.
Oh well, new toons are a'comin, will be posted when I'm able to do it. In the meantime, google DoberToons and take a look...any comments appreciated! Woofies, Auntie and the DoberToons

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Doberman PinscherCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement