UPDATE on Lois....

July 1 2015 at 9:25 PM
Carol Minkus  (no login)

For any of Lois' friends that still frequent this Forum (soon to be deleted), here is an UPDATE:

I had been trying to reach Lois for a while now, sent several e-mails with no answer. I got very worried about her as her phone number had been disconnected. I knew she was moving to Florida but I expected to hear from her via e-mail that she had arrived and was ok; that did not happen so yesterday I called Ken to see if he had an update on Lois. I gave him my phone number and Lois called me back a few minutes later.

Lois arrived in Florida the end of April. She and Ken have rented an apartment but had a very hard time finding a place that would take her Dobes. Apparently Florida is not very friendly to Dobes, Rotties and the like. The apartment is relatively small so most of her things are in storage - including her computer, which is why she never replied to my e-mails wink emoticon. She doesn't know when she will be pulling it out at this time - could be a long while.
Lois is finding it difficult to find people that need their dogs trained- she has had 4 clients but is trying to find more. She is also working to find people to play her music with and places to play at. Lois did say that their apartment is a short block away from the beach on the West side of Florida. She really enjoys walking along the beach, enjoys the fresh air and likes the heat - all around loves being in Florida. She did sell her home in Michigan so it is a good thing she likes Florida as there is no going back.

I have been a long time friend of Lois' - helped her set up her Dober'Toons website - taught her html code so she could maintain it herself. I told Lois I would post this update for all her friends to see so they would not be worried if they don't hear from her for a while.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Doberman PinscherCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement