Respond to this message
Original Message
  • Fret not, here be tidings of great joy....
    • Auntie Dobe R. Mann (Premier Login AuntieDobeRManntoo)
      Forum Owner
      Posted Jun 8, 2008 1:53 AM

Hello Claudia: Sweat not, here is your own copy of "Little Arfin' Annie", to use as you see fit. Heck I'm flattered you like my work well enough to use it! I must say I was surprised a tad, but since Dober'Toons! are seen all over the world (wow) It's not unusual for this to happen. In the beginning I was careless about attaching the © to my work because I felt that the use on a web page was safe enough....but after one puppmill Dobe website used my running Dobermans to build their webpages with, I decided I'd better render them useless for folks to take by including identification. You obviously have an early printout of this cartoon, and of course you've probably noticed it on the "cartoon" page as an animation. Anyway, feel free to use this image any way you choose. She's hardly excercising, but it is a very likeable image. I do have two featuring the treadmill you might like. Just let me know and I'll send you the images with permission to use them. You see, I value the publicity when used by a desirable person as yourself, and don't miind you using them at all, providing Dober"Toons! gets the credit. I can't afford advertising, so this is one of the ways I reach new viewers.Your business sounds terrific! I'm pleased to grant you full permission to use these images as you wish, as long as they are for your own personal use...in other words, don't sell them. But you want to use them for complementary note cards or whatever, as long as you don't make any $ on them, you are welcome to do so. 145 and 267 are the two cartoons featuring the treadmill. Carol spoke very highly of you, and that you were a Doberman person, which is why I'm pleased to make your acquaintence.Woofies, and keep 'tooned, Auntie Dobe R. Mann & the Dober'Toons!(Lois Laughlin Semple)
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)