<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

One of those wonderful moments!

January 27 2013 at 5:30 PM
Auntie Dobe R Mann  (no login)

Auntie was winding down the Sat. puppy class, and a couple of ladies walked in and admired Piranah, who was in her crate. This is common, so I don't usually let folks bother her bacause she's a working dog at work. But they had a Doberman and were so nice I said ok and let her out to visit with them. While we were yakking, naturally we were talking about our Dobes and so on. The conversation came around to the usual attitude of folks...and the one gal started to talk about a wonderful website that was devoted to the fun side of Dobermans. I kinda perked up my earbones and didn't say nuttin, and she continued on for several minutes about the website, how wonderful it was, and I should be sure and look it up. I finally said, "Are you talking about DoberToons?" "YES! That's the site!" and a few more wonderful comments ensued! I finally broke down and confessed I was the lady who drawed them. I tell you true, it was such a wonderful present to me, to meet such enthusiastic folks! Makes me more determind than evah to get them going again. So keep 'tooned, we will get moving again. Woofies, Auntie

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Doberman PinscherCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement