<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

some stuff and no-nonsense information on dobe nutrition

June 15 2014 at 12:45 PM

Auntie Dobe R Mann  (Login AuntieDobeRManntoo)
Owner

Auntie has found a treat the Dobes go wild over....bones from organic chickens and cornish game hens. Chop bones with clever cleaver, Simmer bones & scraps in lots of water & spritz of vinnegar, for 2 days. cool, crush with fingers, remove shards. You have a couple of cups of marvelous dog yum to add to kibble.This is great for young dogs because of the calcium. It's good for we-uns too, can be used with portabella mushrooms, vegetables in boxed organic low sodium chicken broth or mushroom broth for a fantastic soup.

keep a griddle handy and grill morning feeding eggs for dobes, one for each pooch. I scramble them on the griddle, no washee, just wipee, next morning repeat.

Auntie dries fruit and stuff ina food dryer continually. Whatever is on sale....When coring pineapples, cut the round core in coin size or strips, dry those. The dogs LOVE them. This part is usally discarded, but what a waste! No dryer? Use lowest setting on your oven.

If you've kept up on the unsavory news of imported treats, more and more gravitate to ones you can trust. Here's one where the people are friendly, the service is great & prompt, the treats are spectacular. Auntie orders a case of 12(discount) as needed
www.petgreens.com
human grade ingred. we use the Roasted Chicken recipe, PetGreens Jerky. Lots'a garlic.

Enjoy! Auntie

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sirius
(no login)

Howllll Aunti

September 28 2014, 1:08 PM 

Yall done forgot some of my favorites.
Nanners is always goooood, even better iffin a 2legger pulls the skin off before yall gobble the thing.

Celery good too.

I just finaleeee got Dum Ol Max ta pour some storebout gravy in a squeezer bottle I keep in the fridge so he can easily squeez sum gravy on my kibble when he playing kibble chef. Fine eatin I tell yall.

Don't be forgettin WOOFLES either.
No dang storebout biscuits fur this Dobie, just make extra woofles when da humans is eating them, then cut each woofle into 16 hunks and put all the hunks in the oven for a few minutes @ 250 to crunch up. No dang additives in dem woofles.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Doberman PinscherCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement