QBasic 3-D Graphics Forum

Message TitleAuthor and Date
Moved from Main Forum: RainstormLisztfr on Mar 17
 *Great rain, lisztfr, unfortunately I don't hear it (DOSBox). I love the "splashes".TheBOB on Mar 17
Well, since there haven't been any graphics questions lately...TheBOB on Mar 11
 FANTASTIC! You truly are an artist. Love it!Clippy on Mar 12
  *Thanks, Clipster -- btw, what are women?TheBOB on Mar 12
   Funny you should askClippy on Mar 12
    *There were reports of a couple spotted in Manitoba, but that may just be a rumor.TheBOB on Mar 12
     * Yeah, spotted them or two abominable snowmen there on Google Earth.Clippy on Mar 16
 Niiiiice! Is that the original name of the tune?Dav on Mar 12
  Thanks...TheBOB on Mar 12
 I like it :)Lisztfr on Mar 16
A bit off topic, but it does involve graphics...TheBOB on Dec 31
 * Nice stuff Bob!Clippy on Dec 31
 * That first pic is utterly hilarious.Pete on Dec 31
  *Yep, every camper's had that experience (btw, great New Years background!).TheBOB on Dec 31
   *I've had some pigs in my tent camper, but never a cow!Clippy on Dec 31
 * Awesome stuff, Bob!Dav on Mar 12
* Bob, can you show the folks how to move a QB Window? PLEASE!Clippy on Dec 29
 Not sure what you mean...TheBOB on Dec 29
  Re: Windows Challenge...Pete on Dec 30
   Problem is...TheBOB on Dec 30
    Yep, moving text is essesential...Pete on Dec 30
     * Just use the text equivalent coordinates like you did with the mouse in screen 0Clippy on Dec 30
      That is just as slow as using SCREEN 0...Pete on Dec 30
       There is one possible way in graphics mode...TheBOB on Dec 30
        Could you post a demo?Pete on Dec 30
         It would be a lot of work...TheBOB on Dec 31
          Dammit Bob, you can't stop programming until the year 2012!Some Damn Mayan on Dec 31
           *Gorgeous calendar, not to mention that according to it, I'm 13 years younger!TheBOB on Dec 31
         Wow, that Animax program looks great...Pete on Jan 4
          Thanks...TheBOB on Jan 5
           *Post your graphics questions here please. Bob is tired of soaking his feet.Clippy on Jan 5
            *Thanks, Clipster -- I couldn't believe there was a new post in the graphics forum!TheBOB on Jan 19
             * Is this the new "Talking out loud" Forum?Clippy on Feb 20
              *lol - well it certainly isn't a "post" office (just over a month -- must be a record).TheBOB on Feb 20
               * Where can I get a QB64 bee stamp then?Clippy on Feb 22
                Well, that's different. Here...TheBOB on Feb 22
                 * That is next years rate! And it won't fit on my Screen 13 letter.Clippy on Feb 22
                  *Next thing you know, Pete will be asking for an ASCII version.TheBOB on Feb 22
                   ASCII versionqbguy on Feb 22
                    * Why does this one have extra line breaks but the other one not?qbguy on Feb 22
                     *Beautiful! (line breaks and all).TheBOB on Feb 22
                      But, about line breaks...TheBOB on Feb 22
                       Actually, my previews LIEClippy on Feb 26
                        *If it's ever really important, let me know -- in this forum I can edit other's posts.TheBOB on Feb 27
                         * Thanks Bob! I may have to sometime.Clippy on Feb 27
                   ASCII versionqbguy on Feb 22
                    *First rate!TheBOB on Feb 22
       Here's how to kill Windowsqbguy on Dec 30
        * Just like your doing QB64 pal!Clippy on Dec 31
*If Santa doesn't visit your house, you can blame TheBOB for leaving his fireplace lit.Pete on Dec 25
 * Not in his igloo! Baby cakes........Pretty Lil Dutch Clip on Dec 25
  Actually, that's one of the amazing things about igloos...TheBOB on Dec 25
   * Darn, that's what I forgot! A chimney..........Pretty Lil Dutch Clip on Dec 25
 Aha!Blondie on Dec 28
*Just great, Pete! I feel right at home now (along with everyone in North America).TheBOB on Dec 24
 * I hope you get a pretty Dutch girl for Christmas in ASCII Bob.Pretty Lil Dutch Clip on Dec 25
* Can you make me a Yamaha organ graphic?Kawabunga on Dec 4
 * Yes.qbguy on Dec 4
 I guess this could be a Yamaha...TheBOB on Dec 5
  Nice! I thought there were more keys.Clippy on Dec 5
   There are more keys on my Yamaha, of course, but...TheBOB on Dec 5
    * Cool, so how did you assign them to PLAY?Clippy on Dec 5
     Fairly simple, really...TheBOB on Dec 6
      How about using TIMER?Clippy on Dec 6
       *Today, I would use TIMER (I wrote this in 1997). The key animation sounds good!TheBOB on Dec 6
        Well, I don't think it would be hard to upgradeClippy on Dec 6
         *I may just do that :-).TheBOB on Dec 6
          *We may have to rename your Forum "Graphics and Music".Clippy on Dec 6
           Working on that...Pete on Dec 7
            *Beautiful! I'll be glad when formatting is restored -- haven't had coffee in awhile!TheBOB on Dec 7
             *Perhaps if you got out of this coffee shack, you could help in the main forum?Clippy on Dec 10
              *I was just soaking my feet and sipping some Columbian -- send them over here.TheBOB on Dec 10
               * Now you need a soaking in foot tub smiley?Clippy on Dec 11
                *Blondie!TheBOB on Dec 11
                 Re: *Blondie!Blondie on Dec 11
                  *Well, I figured if you have a smiley face ironing, foot soaking should be easy - thanks!TheBOB on Dec 11
                   Testing smileyPete on Dec 12
                    *I can almost smell it -- unfortunately, my cup is still empty -- doesn't work :-(TheBOB on Dec 12
                     I works for me...Pete on Dec 13
                      * Me too Bob. How are you doing it?Clippy on Dec 13
                      Test smileys...TheBOB on Dec 13
                       ...and testing URL's...TheBOB on Dec 13
                        *Thanks Pete -- now all I need are some graphics questions! :-)TheBOB on Dec 13
                         * LOL, you'll get ZERO from Pete...........Clippy on Dec 13
                          * Well, from the monopoly program it looks like ASCII art graphics is allowed hereqbguy on Dec 13
                           * Ok Pete, draw an ASCII picture of the Pretty lil Dutch Girl.........Clippy on Dec 13
                            OK, one Pretty Little Dutch Girl coming right up!...Pete on Dec 13
                             *Wow! You have a real talent for this, Pete -- I particularly like the rosy cheeks!TheBOB on Dec 14
                              What can I say, good artists copy, great artists steal.Pete on Dec 14
                               I can live with that...TheBOB on Dec 14
                                Nope, I'm all that and a bag of chips.Pete on Dec 14
                                 * WOW! Where did you find that? The color and shadows make it look very real.Ben on Dec 14
                                  Would you believe I actually have that chip and not just the photo of it?..The Universe on Dec 14
                                   * I think Jesus sent you the correct message. LOLClippy on Dec 14
                                 That reminds me of one of my favorite Johnny Carson moments...TheBOB on Dec 14
                                  I liked the show with Arnold Palmer and his wife......Clippy on Dec 14
                           *Absolutely, qbguy -- I'm always interested in what can be accomplished in text mode ;-)TheBOB on Dec 13
  That works under the Bush Administration....Pete on Dec 5
   *I wish.TheBOB on Dec 5
* Having problem making an Igloo in SCREEN 13Nanook on Dec 4
 *There shouldn't be a log-in your igloo, anyway.TheBOB on Dec 4
  * Drat, you got me!Nanook on Dec 4
*Nice cornucopias Pete -- turkeys didn't make it, huh?TheBOB on Nov 30
 Why thanks, I could give you the number of my plastic surgeon...Pete on Nov 30
  *lol - I can take it if you can.TheBOB on Nov 30
* Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it. (I-Man, go eat a tree!)Pete on Nov 27
 * Why wouldn't you celebrate it? I'm eating King Crab legs!Turkeyless on Nov 27
 *Love the turkeys - HT to you too (we had ours in October before all the turkeys froze).TheBOB on Nov 28
  *I couldn't find any turkeys that weren't frozen !Clippy on Nov 28

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

<< Prev Next >>

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement