<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Farewell, friend

July 10 2008 at 10:31 AM
lkt153 

I've been putting this off for a while now as I'm not really good with words. But at last I've noticed that Mac deserves all the homage and praise I can give him, even if it's not perfect, or far from it.

As others have already stated, Mac was always a very helpful person, and, as far as I can tell, a patient one also. I still cannot believe how he never banned me from the forum back in the day, I now know I wasn't a very nice person! heh

After I left the forum, he'd eventually send me e-mails (aka "Qbasic Mac Calling" ) to inform me of threads that might interest me, or that he thought I could give insight into. I've always been grateful to him for that.

I also remember one day receiving an e-mail from Mac with the subject: "Are you zombie?". For a second I was like: "What the hell?", then I thought, that's probably spam, and eventually I found out it wasn't . He was worried that Zombie had posted a couple of things that had my signature on them, and whether I was in fact "Zombie" or not. Concerning the Qmunnity, this is one of the things he was great about, he always tried to keep things in their right place.

Mac's passing has meant a great loss to this community as a "leader" and specially as a great friend.

Rest in Peace, Mac. I hope to see you again someday.
Farewell, friend.
Lucas Kanebley Tavares aka lkt153

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Farewell, friend
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement