Making an appearance

by WyldChylde (DWF Undisputed Champion)

And there he was outside of the building when fans rushed over wonder if he jumped ship. They clamoured and screamed at his presance.

" Oh my God when did you join this company?"

Wyld in his typical gear of a black dress shirt, baggy jeans from his Wyld-Wear line complete with work boots wallet chain and rollex watch grinned when he took the pen and papers.

Singing them he scribbled his name and they all looked on with glee, " No I have't signed on just here to look at the ones trying to keep up with the competition. I'm looknig forward to a one day meeting with that fat ass Juggernaut."

A fan of Juggies stood up to Wuld and spouted, " He's not fat. He'll crush you where you..."

" He'll be stopped like all of them. I'm not gonna talk crap about these folks here. They're all talented and top teir contenders. I wish I joined this company long before I ended up in DWF because I'd be facing off with these guys and doing what I do best."

They clamoured at seeing THE best DWF offered today. Autographs being signed Wyld smiled and looked over his shoulder seeing more fans rush over.

" Oh my God I can't believe you ditched that shitty elitist fed and came here!"

" I'm still with them. I came by to simply scout competition."

He signed on and enjoyed the attention. But then the halls of GTWF never expected to see a face like Wyld's pop up here and he savored every moment. The Alpha Dog made his presance known and he was about to do more because he was looking for someone.

Posted on Aug 13, 2008, 11:33 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index