My daughters wonderful post to a person who questions why we should make others feel bad for eating meat: She says: I am not concerned with the meat eating of meat eaters.... Instead, my focus and concern is with the animals lives; the lack of quality in their lives, their horrific daily abuse, their torture, their being disregarded as a life of any kind. They feel physical pain, excrutiating physical pain. No one cares, men are allowed to violate, exploit, use, punch, kick, stab, poke the eyes, scream and cuss at, beat with their hands and kick with their feet. They use heavy metal objects and pitchforks to abuse the animal who is locked up and tied up and cannot move. They are denied medical care, pain killers because men think these animals have no feelings. They are heartbroken when separated from their young, but the law protects them not. The law doesn't punish, prevent or change one iota for these precious innocent lives. This is UNJUST. They are not simply killed in a matter of moments so some morally weak person can ingest their flesh, tendons, viens, blood and bones. They live all their lives in a tormenting hell. A place that happy Christians are taught they should not even wish on their enemy. These animals have never been our enemy. Instead we have been theirs. So if the natural migration of this mindset leads to 'cut' into the comfort of those who eat meat, seeing that meat is the finished product of these haneous, unexcusable, unnecessary, crimes against heaven, then so be it.

The REAL Bible CODE

The Bible is a code that describes how the CREATOR of the UNIVERSE creates our soul in FOUR PHASES. Understand these phases and you will know all answers to HOW LIFE WORKS in you. The REAL BIBLE CODE describes HOW GOD WORKS in all religions, and not just Judaism, or Christianity or Islam, but HOW GOD WORKS PERIOD, since it isn't God that changes, but religion is based on the CONFUSION of nations, including Judaism, until the HOLY SPIRIT/Ruach Qodesh, interprets these tongues back to the SPIRITUAL language.......that is "THE LAW" of every soul:
Post now!View all messagesSearchChat!

Message TitleAuthor and Date
four phases of making a soul on Jul 17, 8:52 AM
 phase one in more detail on Jul 17, 3:32 PM
  Phase II in more detail on Jul 18, 9:40 AM
   Phase III and IV in more detail on Jul 19, 5:30 AM
 Rabbi Leitman's Kabbalah is the closest to my understanding Christianity, Judaism, Islam on Apr 13, 5:47 AM
Difficulties of each phase: PHASE I on Jul 19, 6:38 AM
 difficulty of phase II on Jul 19, 11:52 AM
  Difficulty of Phase III and IV on Jul 20, 6:12 AM
   said another way.........four phases of Satans deception against the making of a SOUL on Sep 11, 5:14 AM
    so the spirit lost its immortality when it lied to the soul on Sep 11, 6:11 AM
     discussion on "spiritual realm vs psychological realm" on Sep 11, 6:46 AM
      what is Satan exactly? on Sep 14, 6:11 AM
 the FOUR heads of the RIVER out of Eden is the same message on Oct 10, 5:18 AM
repentance on three levels of the brain: Ego, superego and ID or as Jews say, "YID" on Jul 20, 6:12 AM
 gods gods and more gods, LORD GOD help us and save us from them all on Jul 20, 6:45 AM
  more definition of Spirit, Soul and mind, manifested as gods and men on Sep 11, 4:20 AM
   so again once more, WHY IS JESUS CHRIST the "ONLY BEGOTTEN SON"??? on Oct 10, 8:16 AM
    Christ is the anointing on Dec 25, 4:37 AM
God as GENDER on Jul 23, 6:25 AM
 God as FATHER on Aug 22, 4:33 AM
the FRUSTRATION and TEMPTATION of the SOUL in exile on Jul 24, 4:25 AM
 words of man vrs the WORD of God to the SOUL of Israel on Aug 15, 4:42 AM
  spiritual progression is not like human progression on Sep 19, 6:02 AM
   Judah shall plow: on Dec 11, 3:59 AM
    shaking the dust from our feet; Discerning what manner of spirit one is of on Feb 21, 5:07 AM
two posts on Blasphemy I wrote awhile ago, from another forum on Jul 25, 4:31 AM
 who really WROTE the BIBLE from the LOGOS within them? on Feb 14, 4:14 AM
travail of the woman, rapture of the spirit, correction of the mind, great tribulation on Jul 26, 5:39 AM
 to the JEW first on Jul 26, 8:32 AM
  Jew first, but what is first? on Sep 17, 4:59 AM
PENTECOST FULLY COME on Jul 27, 6:41 AM
an old Forum I wrote on for the JEWS on Jul 27, 6:53 AM
 Ginsburgh, Reuben and Migdal Eder on Apr 20, 6:55 AM
is there a difference between belief and born again? on Jul 27, 1:29 PM
alchemy, El Dorodo, Sumerian annunaki, Egyptian mummies with faces of gold........... on Jul 30, 6:46 AM
 Egypt to Israel, the spiritual journeyy on Sep 25, 6:11 AM
kabbalah and the NT on Aug 1, 7:54 AM
 Nephesh and Neshama souls: One is earthly, animalistic soul, the other is DIVINE on Aug 5, 5:00 AM
  the two commandments bring the LOVE (will) of God to both neshama and nephesh soul, on Aug 5, 5:33 AM
TWO MEN, TWO IMAGES, were they BOTH of God?? in other words, is all flesh the same flesh? on Aug 6, 9:11 AM
 REDEEMED from the EARTH..........who and by WHOM?y on Aug 6, 1:35 PM
  so one more time............WHAT IS MAN? on Aug 9, 6:00 AM
   in response to "God alone has IMMORTALITY": Yet the GOOD NEWS IS THIS......... on Aug 9, 7:03 AM
    so what makes a CHRISTIAN? on Aug 9, 7:21 AM
I discern Christianity is dying............as it must do to rise again on Aug 10, 5:41 AM
 christians don't understand the "other Jesus" they worship on Aug 20, 5:53 AM
  Resurrection of the JUST and UNJUST, Christ rises and gives us light of MAN (Jesus) on Feb 16, 3:36 AM
what does it mean to loose your life to FIND LIFE for JESUS name sake? Same as Narrow road on Aug 11, 5:09 AM
 COME Together.....over me (Jesus Christ): overcoming evil with the GOOD Will of God in us on Feb 15, 4:26 AM
HOLINESS.........comes from the baptism by the holy ghost and fire through Christ in us on Aug 14, 5:08 AM
 scripture with HOLY ONE of ISRAEL and HOLY ONE, on Aug 14, 5:28 AM
  Israel is sanctified, made HOLY, by the HOLY ONE of Israel on Aug 15, 4:16 AM
   INTERPRETER, the holy spirit on Sep 26, 5:17 AM
the physical is a metaphor for the Spirit, and not the other way around on Aug 16, 5:28 AM
 the Lamb/will of God is slain for us on Aug 16, 6:37 AM
  Isaiah 7, the virgin of Israel in that day on Sep 25, 7:01 AM
   new heaven and new earth will become the Kingdom of God on earth as in heaven on Dec 4, 6:07 AM
PLOWING our way into the Kingdom on Aug 19, 5:21 AM
 Zacchaeous (the little part) that enters the Kingdom: on Aug 28, 5:29 AM
  Kingdoms, the spheres where kings *wills* rule: on Sep 18, 5:02 AM
comforter the spirit that leads into all truth on Aug 20, 4:05 AM
 scripture to witness to this event that happens in every man in his own order/LOT on Aug 20, 4:39 AM
  Entering our REST, Sabbath, Narrow road to life: on Aug 22, 4:08 AM
wrath of the Lamb, YHVH and elohim, antichrist spirits revealed on Aug 26, 5:17 AM
 more on the metaphor of the lamb, sheep and even the ark of the covenant:) on Sep 27, 5:27 AM
what is Man and what does the cross have to do with MAN? on Aug 26, 5:23 AM
what is NEEDED for repentance to COME? on Sep 2, 6:44 AM
 without repentance we are as a BEAST before God on Sep 2, 6:55 AM
if JESUS sinned,...................... on Sep 8, 2:34 PM
 seeing Jesus as a person vrs MAN on Nov 24, 3:28 AM
parables vrs experience on Oct 5, 6:21 AM
 manifest on Oct 6, 2:37 PM
  3-fold chord on Oct 14, 6:34 AM
  moving in the gifts given to men on Oct 14, 6:40 AM
working out my own salvation on Oct 18, 5:35 AM
my name Harpazo=RAPTURE, but how is it experienced? on Dec 1, 3:51 AM
The Coming of the LORD fulfills the law and prophets and Jewish feast days in us:Y on Jul 16, 6:45 AM
 for anyone who got to the endYvonne on Jul 13, 7:05 AM
Abraham's seed VOLUME I on Aug 23, 2:26 AM
 Abraham's Descendants VOLUME II on Oct 18, 3:52 AM
  Abraham's Descendants VOLUME III on Oct 18, 3:53 AM
   Daniel and the four levels of recreation: Ezekiel and the third and last temple on Jan 28, 5:03 AM
Jesus a person or Man? on Sep 11, 7:11 AM
 Christ in me followed by "me in Christ" (Christ-in); is there a diference? on Nov 13, 3:39 AM
to the Jew and Messianic Christian on Nov 10, 2:51 AM
 The Real Mystey and GLORY which is Christ...........IN US on Feb 11, 2:49 AM
holographic universe experienceyvonne on Dec 17, 8:07 AM
LOVING consciously on Feb 19, 4:56 AM
my answer to Shunamite on Apr 12, 5:22 AM
the development of LOVE on May 12, 6:35 AM
Zohar termsy on Aug 22, 7:01 AM
THE VISITATION part IYvonne Gordon on Feb 15, 4:05 AM
 THE VISITATION part II (Torah Portions) on Feb 15, 4:07 AM
  THE VISITATION part III (Rabbi Laitman and me, also Islam discussed) on Feb 15, 4:08 AM
   The Visitation part IV on Feb 26, 5:07 AM
    the VISITATION part V *unleavened bread* on Feb 27, 1:42 PM
     The History of "His Story" on Mar 3, 4:57 AM
      AMALEK, (doubt of Israel in every generation): on Mar 3, 9:07 AM
       Zohar, Tony Kuzinac and my experience as described by the Zohar on Mar 5, 5:47 AM
        Ascents and Descents, (The Visitation): on Mar 10, 8:48 AM
         hissing, repentance, Egypt, Assyria on Mar 16, 7:10 AM
          Jesus, person or "MAN"? on Mar 17, 6:10 AM
           the Harvest and the Workers on Mar 18, 6:42 AM
            how is Jesus revealed? on Mar 21, 10:31 AM
             four gospels are the four levels of building the SOUL/kli on Mar 23, 6:15 AM
              transformation of Satan into an angel of light on Mar 23, 9:58 AM
               this is how it is for me on Mar 25, 5:56 AM
                for the JEW in the arvut movement on Mar 25, 6:21 AM
                 Re: for the JEW in the arvut movement on Mar 25, 7:15 AM
                  OVERCOMING the MYSTERY of INIQUITY on Mar 26, 7:05 AM
                   mystery of iniquity part II on Mar 26, 11:07 AM
                    great tribulation on Mar 28, 8:15 AM
                     Michael stands up for Israel, Daniel and TIMING on Apr 11, 10:22 AM
                      the greatest is servant of all on Apr 22, 8:04 AM
                       the male and female in me on Apr 23, 7:09 AM
                        so are you MAN Yet? on Apr 24, 12:04 PM
the LOVE HATE relationship of the ego against the SOUL of Man: on Apr 13, 6:32 AM
according to my stats............I have someone in at least 22 countries reading me, on May 26, 8:56 AM
Lucifer, Adam or Satan or who? explaining through the language of KUNDALINI on Jun 6, 9:49 AM
the gospel is supposed to be GOOD news!!! on Jun 15, 10:04 AM
Kymatica, the evolution of SOUL/self against ego/false self on Jun 23, 7:26 AM
CONSIDERYvonne on Aug 11, 5:52 AM
The TRUE Bible CODE on Aug 11, 6:22 AM
BEAUTIFUL discussion from the Jewish perspective of YOM KIPPURYvonne on Sep 27, 5:01 AM
Heylel, Illuminati, Jesus the Savior, YHVH the God of the Jewyvonne on Oct 20, 5:19 AM
rest on Jun 12, 1:41 PM
WARDEN of MY SOUL!Yvonne on Jul 13, 7:07 AM

Find more forums on JudaismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement