My daughters wonderful post to a person who questions why we should make others feel bad for eating meat: She says: I am not concerned with the meat eating of meat eaters.... Instead, my focus and concern is with the animals lives; the lack of quality in their lives, their horrific daily abuse, their torture, their being disregarded as a life of any kind. They feel physical pain, excrutiating physical pain. No one cares, men are allowed to violate, exploit, use, punch, kick, stab, poke the eyes, scream and cuss at, beat with their hands and kick with their feet. They use heavy metal objects and pitchforks to abuse the animal who is locked up and tied up and cannot move. They are denied medical care, pain killers because men think these animals have no feelings. They are heartbroken when separated from their young, but the law protects them not. The law doesn't punish, prevent or change one iota for these precious innocent lives. This is UNJUST. They are not simply killed in a matter of moments so some morally weak person can ingest their flesh, tendons, viens, blood and bones. They live all their lives in a tormenting hell. A place that happy Christians are taught they should not even wish on their enemy. These animals have never been our enemy. Instead we have been theirs. So if the natural migration of this mindset leads to 'cut' into the comfort of those who eat meat, seeing that meat is the finished product of these haneous, unexcusable, unnecessary, crimes against heaven, then so be it.

two posts on Blasphemy I wrote awhile ago, from another forum

by (Login Harpazo)
Forum Owner

http://www.network54.com/Forum/64244/message/1199105162/Blasphemy

JB saved these on a forum where I did a lot of my "prophetic" writing.

I glance over there from time to time, and I can't even get through one of the posts I wrote most of the time. I was able to write these quickly and without study, but just from the spirit of prophecy in me, like a maniac sometimes, lol.

I am so grateful I had this time of prophecy: It is written not to dispise prophesying, and I didn't: I loved it, because it BUILT MY SOUL according to GODS WORD IN ME:

God put the WORD (himself) into my soul and then, "TOGETHER" we MADE MAN (Jesus Christ)

LET US make Man, creation and creator after the "Creator COMES THROUGH YOU", the two of you MAKE MAN: WHAT a wonderful wonderful reality, that God would make us CO-Creator of MAN

which is why MAN becomes so important and so wonderful when we truly KNOW WHAT MAN is, the image and likeness of God, FROM GOD, with and THROUGH us, his BODY: what a wonder this is:

here is the post linked above:
Yvonne wrote December 9, 2007:

BLASPHEMY

The first five books of the Bible are called the Pentateuch, or BOOKS OF MOSES: It is written that the scriptures were written by whom?

1Th 1:5 For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.

The Bible is a REVELATION of JESUS CHRIST in creation: it wasn't written by man's will but God's will, look:

2Pe 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

2Pe 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost.

No human being said to themselves, I think I will write down my thoughts what God did to create heaven and earth which then became scripture. Why do I know this? Because SCRIPTURE stretches our imagination beyond anything man can conceive to this day. Look at how long people TALK ABOUT THE BIBLE and still can't come to a consensus? Most human written books wouldn't have this struggle: I mean, a man says something, and that is that. This is also why it is written:

Mat 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy [against] the [Holy] Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Blasphemy would never be defined by men, because it accuses men and why would mankind make laws he can't KEEP or that accuse him? Looking around me to this day, men are usually looking to JUSTIFY THEMSELVES and not accuse themselves: They love to accuse others, because they FEEL accused by God's WORD, but I know that we would never write what we couldn't even understand, much less OBEY: we wouldn't.

The BIBLE is a book that TAKES US TO A HIGHER MIND and a higher evolution of existence than we "presently know". I say that because God did this for me and what he did, was then... after the fact... REVEALED IN HIS WRITTEN WORD.

I read all kinds of books written by men alone and no matter how difficult they seem to be to understand, men can hash them out if they have the intelligence to do so and people disagree because of "preferences" but not because of facts. Not so with Scripture, the smartest people are often the most stumbled by the Bible if they don't want to OBEY God.

People can't FIGURE IT OUT... and we certainly can't improve what we can't even figure out to begin with: so men didn't write it of their own "will" and accord, but the HOLY SPIRIT IN HOLY MEN wrote it. Those who claim to be above the scriptures haven't even started to understanding them.

BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST

So what is blasphemy against the holy ghost?

Jhn 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

Jhn 10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

Jhn 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

Jhn 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

First of all Jesus said "THAT HE SAID" they were gods, because? they were just so great? NO!

Jhn 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Aaron was called Moses' prophet, but Moses was called "god" to the people, because THE LORD GAVE HIM THE HOLY GHOST TO WRITE THE TORAH. Even Moses in us today gives us understanding of the TORAH but what about the ONE THE FATHER SENT INTO THE WORLD to save the world? RECONCILLE IT TO HIMSELF?

Jhn 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Jesus didn't even call himself a god, he said "I AM THE SON OF GOD". Now do you think the Jews (gods) to whom the oracles of God came, knew Isaiah 7? How it said this "SON" would be born to a virgin and called Immanuel? HE SHALL BE CALLED WONDERFUL, COUNSELOR, Mighty God, EVERLASTING FATHER... Prince of peace...

sure they did...

Jesus reminds us during his REVELATION IN HIS PEOPLE, what blasphemy is:

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

When I look at these two verses together, I come to the discernment that blasphemy is calling yourself GOD when you are NOT... or a Jew when only God can make a JEW... and those who claim to be one, and are still of the synagogue "UNION" of Satan, are saying they are something that THEY are not.

Finally, notice those who WORSHIP Satan and don't even know it: ALL THE WORLD.

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months.

What does a blasphemer say?

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

He speaks against:

- God

- against HIS NAME

- his tabernacle

- and them that dwell in heaven

One who is still part of the world, part of the antichrist, in UNION with Satan, doesn't KNOW God, or his NAME, or his tabernacle, or them who dwell in heaven with the FATHER AND HIS SON: So he speaks lots of things about these, but they are NOT TRUE.

What else does this spirit of the world do?

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

All our names have to go from our first birth where we are born DEAD in the first Adam, to the second birth, where we are BORN AGAIN IN THE SPIRIT... joined to the LORD to make ONE NEW Man... and given a NEW NAME... that name is in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE, because the LAMB is a metaphor for "WILL" that is slain: if our will and God's will do not become ONE WILL, we are not in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE.

For instance, PAUL is the new name given to him, but Saul is not written in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE, because his WILL had not yet been slain or CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST:

The will is the image of God... it is what MAN is made of: man and his will are the same thing to God.

Rev 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

When Jesus asked Peter if he loved him more than these, Peter was told to FEED his LAMBS, his sheep and his sheep.

Jhn 21:15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

Jhn 21:16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

Jhn 21:17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

Jhn 21:18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry [thee] whither thou wouldest not.

Jhn 21:19 This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.

The threefold TEMPLE PATTERN:

- the LAMBS are the "SLAIN WILLS"

- the SHEEP are the DESIRES of both the inner court and outer court.

Peter had to be crucified with CHRIST to understand what Jesus was talking about. Peter had to UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO GO where you want and do what you want, and to have that TAKEN FROM YOU... that is being crucified with CHRIST to make ONE NEW WILL, God's will IN US.

Isa 40:11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry [them] in his bosom (heart), [and] shall gently lead those that are with young (manchild).

God is making the crooked (will) straight Isa 40,42,45, Luke 3

God is spirit and spirit is life: Christ is the MEDIUM God flows in and through us, the soul he is making: God is WILL and Christ is the EXPRESSION of that WILL in us and Jesus is the name of the soul who experiences this to its completion in US:

This message has been edited by Harpazo on Jul 19, 2009 7:44 AM

Posted on Jul 25, 2008, 4:31 AM

Respond to this message   

Return to Index

Response TitleAuthor and Date
who really WROTE the BIBLE from the LOGOS within them? on Feb 14, 4:14 AM

Find more forums on JudaismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement