so are you MAN Yet?

by (Login Harpazo)
Forum Owner

I forgot to add, the Bible doesn't consider us "MAN" yet but beasts instead till we endure this process: Psalm 73 the writer recognizes this; Man is the IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD and not some animal who is worse than the animals he slaughters, including his own kind:12 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Yvonne Gordon notice the writer Asaph (Joseph because the name means the same thing): Is speaking of the time of his judgment where his egos "fell" to the root of his soul and his soul almost fell with him: The LORD saves the soul at this time but not the ego which receives the destruction it deserves when the potter shatters this vessel of vanity: I experienced this 20 years ago and it changes everything by taking the SOUL out of the ego so the spirit of antichrist can be revealed and overcome: Asaph realizes God is good to Israel the soul or woman that is severed from her old man (antichrist) at this time so the soul can be saved: This is the story told in the Bible in EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER so it can't be erased, ignored or taken out by those who would try to hide the truth. Instead it is the TRUTH that reveals the lie in the end, praise God.

THE SOUL of a higher being would NEVER want to kill a lower being but egos of animals don't care how they treat other animals till they realize too late that they themselves are considered beasts to God, and this is why judgment comes to wicked spirits that USE the body for its own selfish purpose; It is the spirit that NEEDS to be born again, not the poor animal: The earth was better off before the ego appeared and this is why God WILL FIX this problem and smash it to smithereenes when the time comes: MAY IT COME SOON TO ALL:

Psa 73:1 ¶ [[A Psalm of Asaph.]] Truly God [is] good to Israel, [even] to such as are of a clean heart.

Psa 73:2 But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.

Psa 73:3 For I was envious at the foolish, [when] I saw the prosperity of the wicked.

Psa 73:4 For [there are] no bands in their death: but their strength [is] firm.

Psa 73:5 They [are] not in trouble [as other] men; neither are they plagued like [other] men.

Psa 73:6 Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them [as] a garment.

Psa 73:7 Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.

Psa 73:8 They are corrupt, and speak wickedly [concerning] oppression: they speak loftily.

Psa 73:9 They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.

Psa 73:10 Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full [cup] are wrung out to them.

Psa 73:11 And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High?

Psa 73:12 Behold, these [are] the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase [in] riches.

Psa 73:13 Verily I have cleansed my heart [in] vain, and washed my hands in innocency.

Psa 73:14 For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning.

Psa 73:15 If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend [against] the generation of thy children.

Psa 73:16 When I thought to know this, it [was] too painful for me;

Psa 73:17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God; [then] understood I their end.

Psa 73:18 Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.

Psa 73:19 How are they [brought] into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.

Psa 73:20 As a dream when [one] awaketh; [so], O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.

Psa 73:21 Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins.

Psa 73:22 So foolish [was] I, and ignorant: I was [as] a beast before thee.

Psa 73:23 Nevertheless I [am] continually with thee: thou hast holden [me] by my right hand.

Psa 73:24 Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me [to] glory.

Psa 73:25 Whom have I in heaven [but thee]? and [there is] none upon earth [that] I desire beside thee.

Psa 73:26 My flesh and my heart faileth: [but] God [is] the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Psa 73:27 For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.

Psa 73:28 But [it is] good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

It is during judgment like this that we will understand what TRUE MERCY really is and that God is so loving that he made a way for us to overcome the ego and to forgive as we forgive those who hurt us:

Here is where we will realize like I did and my daughter this year as well without me every saying it before that it becomes IMPOSSIBLE for a spiritual being to want to hurt another living soul, animal or divine:

only animals hurt other animals but man's ego is worse than animals because he does it for GAIN and POWER and not just to survive:

Posted on Apr 24, 2012, 12:04 PM

Respond to this message   

Return to Index

Find more forums on JudaismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement