Return to Index  

Heh, quite fun so far (txt)

October 29 2004 at 11:40 AM
No score for this post
Noose  (no login)
from IP address 220.240.223.214

Response to Guild Wars World Trial is underway, I think (txt)

Starts off a little badly, seems it downloads what you need as you need it. Zoning took a fair while the first time around, but the lags gone now and it's going pretty smoothly.

My toon is a Necro/Elementalist. He kicks some arse. Everyone goes into this beta as a lvl 15 (out of a possible 20 I think) So you're pretty powerful from the get-go.

Combat itself is pretty simple, but the eye candy is great. Animations are great.

I dunno exactly how to make a guild yet. Gotta find an NPC that I haven't come across yet.

Got some stuff for crafting, but I'm gonna horde everything til I get a rough idea of what its all for. You can salvage stuff too, kinda like DAoC crafting. Pretty handy for keeping the inventory clean. Got some weapons too for anyone else who's joining.

So far so good!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I'll play tonight ... tell me your char name and server (if applicable) (txt) - BigMan on Oct 29, 2004, 12:01 PM
Find more forums on Starwars GalaxiesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement