Return to Index  

Some basic Tiger accuracy input needed...

April 12 2009 at 7:46 AM
steve engdahl  (Login engeee)
from IP address 71.87.56.180

Please don't boo me away for asking such a "modeller" based accuracy question. Hopefully it's an easy one for someone out there. Here's my dilemma I'm wanting to create a diorama in 120mm using a few Stormtroopers' incredible resin figs (including one of Kurt Meyer in Feb/March of '43), I had also hoped to use Tamiya's 1/16th Tiger I in the scene. You can probably see where this is going...is it even possible? If so, what unit would he have most likely been with at that time- LSSAH? Any what would the Tigers (for the most part) have looked like for that unit at that time? Markings? Gray with whitewash wearing off, etc? Hey, I'm pretty stumped... I've been reading and surfing to find answers and could simply just use some input. I'm not necessarily gonna' get into the minute intricacies, but I do want it possible. (Of course if I can get the details to try and build to, I may do that too.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys!

Thanks,
steve

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. 4th Schwere SS Pz.Kompanie 'Leibstandarte AH' - Phil Appleyard on Apr 14, 2009, 10:14 AM
    1. Okay...so...? - steve engdahl on Apr 15, 2009, 8:28 AM
    2. Question - C Sherman on Apr 15, 2009, 10:46 PM
      1. Early/Initial Tiger LSSAH - Phil Appleyard on Apr 16, 2009, 8:23 AM

2. Meyer - Steve Ballantyne on Apr 14, 2009, 11:54 AM
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement