Return to Index  

Any command Jagpanthers in II./Pz.Lehr-Rgt.130?

September 21 2009 at 3:11 AM
Andre Sousa  (Login asousa2)
from IP address 89.155.66.115

Hi,

I already asked this question in ML forum, and got not replies, which is natural, since it is a so specific question, but I decided to try my chances here, hope you do not mind.

So here it goes:

I just read a lot of interesting articles and posts of last days of II./Pz.Lehr-Rgt.130 jadgpanthers (including Martin Block's & John Nelson's interesting article in AFV modeller Nº1 and particularly a recent post here on JP nº823 - http://www.network54.com/Forum/619044/thread/1231907264/II-Abt--Pz-Lehr+reg-130+JP+823+in+Colour- - ) delivered in early april after the end of the ruhr pocket, and I know there are some well know photos of 823 and gunnar Janson has modeled is "brother" nº 822.

I was just wondering if anyone has any idea on how numerals on the command jagpanthers would look like, would they have "II-01" or "II-02" painted in the same blue-grey colour? And would any Befehls -jagdpanther been delivered within the 35 jagdpanther delivered in early april 45 to II./Pz.Lehr-Rgt.130

Would they look like this?

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

I promise I will not ask the name of the JD commander nor the colour of his hair happy.gif

Rgds
Andre

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement