<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DAK motorcycle combos photos and 3.7 Flak ammo trailers

March 30 2009 at 1:14 AM
Nick Tebbs  (Login Tebsie)
from IP address 82.27.18.249

Motorcyle combo:
Can anyone help with this please? A few years ago I remeber seeing some photos of DAK motorcyle combo in a Japanese model mag. It may have been "Tank" or "Panzer" I'm not sure. Anyhow one of the photos showed a Zundapp combo pile high with all sorts of personal gear.
Flak ammo Trailer:
There are a few kits around of the smaller trailer for towing 2cm Flak ammo but has anyone plans or drawings for the ammunition trailer which was fitted to the transport trailer of the 3.7cm Flak. I understand it was usual practice to convert the trailer once the gun was fitted to half tracks or large trucks.
Thanks Nick

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jon Bailey
(Login JonBailey42)
Schwerpunkt moderators

Flak trailers

April 6 2009, 2:19 PM 

Hi Nick,

After a mild search I cant find anything (photos) of use for you worth posting. Did the combo shot your thinking of have soldiers around it as well?

As regards the Sonderanhänger57 ammo trailer for the 3.7cm I only have plans for the 2cm version. The larger unit had side opening doors and looks to be well made. Ill look out some better shots.

[linked image]

Jon

Respond to this message   
Nick tebbs
(Login Tebsie)

Re: Flak trailers

April 7 2009, 7:40 AM 

Thanks for the response Jon
The combo: Yes I'm sure there were blokes standing round the loaded down bike, but it was a long time ago.
The Trailer: I have some 2 cm Flack plans from a back issue of Tankette mag, but I'd be gratefull for anything else.
Cheers
Nick

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement