<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DML SdKfz 7 Drive Sprockets..

October 3 2011 at 8:23 PM
Dean Laughlin  (Login Deano13)
from IP address 121.217.160.147

Hi Guys, Can someone please help me with a side on picture or view of these items? I know the real deal has 3 holes that the Dragon kit is lacking and I would like to add them to the kit ones. I have done the google bit but can't seem to find a good view that shows all 3 holes at once. If someone can help or point me in the right direction that would be great. BTW Picked up the Quickwheel resin wheels for this kit and they are very nice. Also picked up the Griffon screen mesh for this as well, WTF was I thinking? Thanks Dean

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Jim Blackwell
(Login jim_blackwell)
Schwerpunkt moderators

All I can find...

October 3 2011, 11:39 PM 

Hi Dean good to catch up the other day when you popped in to the shop.

Mate all I can lay my hands on re closeups of the sprockets are these 2 shots we took of a Late 7 cargo at a UK private collector's a couple of years back. My guess is the holes are in a "Y" layout (ie. 10, 2 & 6 o'clock);

[linked image]

[linked image]

Hope its of some use,
Cheers,
James

Respond to this message   
Dean Laughlin
(Login Deano13)

Thanks James..

October 4 2011, 4:44 PM 

At least it gives me a good idea of what i'm looking at. I see there are 2 holes in the step as well. Something extra to do. Yes good to catch up again, next time I shall try to be solo. Thanks again, Dean

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement