Getting 98% of the kit done was rather quick work, the little details, which used to be such a joy, are tedious with the constraints of work and the deadline, I wanted to finish this thing off and get some paint on it ASAP, so fudged as much as I could as quickly as I could. For some reason the AA mount was missing in my kit...might have to pick up the DML Porsche release as it should have a spare one on the sprue. I didn't replace the side skirt hangers with Kastens as I'm a cheap carnt of the cast iron variety, same reason why I didn't bother wasting any aftermarket $$ on this quick build, I call it the "Aberdeen (Scotland) JT". I am initially thinking of going for # 331 as that colour photo is just amazing. Obviously it would be pre-abandonment, not sure when it got that nasty hit to the mantlet, but if needed I could reach around with the Dremel and add it if anyone has any evidence that it occurred while stil in service. Will add some stowage to the engine deck as well.