Return to Index  

Trick or treat hopefuls.

November 1 2011 at 3:54 AM
Jon Bailey  (Login JonBailey42)
schwerpunkt moderators
from IP address 122.109.114.173

Hi Guy's

Despite throwing more money at aftermarket items for my Jagdtiger Ive failed to meet the (extended) timeframe. I had a week off in Melbourne Town and still havent recovered.

[linked image]

I think for a first effort the guys that finished should be congratulated for understanding the brief and building/finishing their models.

My biggest achievement was to clean my workspace for the first time in 10 years so that was some kind of breakthrough Huzzar!

[linked image]

However, this is no time for acrimonious recriminations or churlish resentment, but time to reflect and draw from all lessons learnt It's time to half start a new kit.

I havent heard if E-vember was still on or not but Ive set a personal target along those lines. So if anyone is interested please feel free to join in constructing an E type subject this November.

It should be easy with all the great offerings to just grab an E 10 or 25 or what ever but in another effort to almost guarantee my failure to complete the project Im going to do a bit of kit bashing.

[linked image]

Building on various researches Im taking a leap of faith and attempting to construct a UHU II based on the 8-rad chassis. How this was going to be achieved in reality (if at all) I dont know but Ill see what I can reasonably convince myself was possible.

Given I couldnt finish a non-turreted vehicle in two months, Im now going to attempt to build this vehicle, make a diorama base with figures and everything in one month.

The plan is to have a UHU II about to be bumped by an aggressive British patrol (I know, it just gets more fantastic as I go on).

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement