<< Previous TopicReturn to Index  

Jagdtiger Befehls of 512 Abt. CO Walter Scherf - Part 1

August 16 2011 at 11:18 AM

Jim Blackwell  (Login jim_blackwell)
schwerpunkt moderators
from IP address 121.212.129.21

Heres the initial progress on mine. I've chosen to depict a bit of an unconfirmed speculator to give me some aristic license - namely the possible mount of the overall Battalion CO Walter Scherf of s.Pz.Jg.Abt.512 in Unna April '45. No photo exists (yet) to my knowledge so I can just use others in the unit as a guide for features, camo & stowage options, as well as incorporate a few touches of my own;
[linked image]

I'd actually sketched a small dio idea for this vehicle a few years ago so will be good to finally make it happen;
[linked image]

[linked image]

Prior to deciding to choose Scherf's for this group build I was initially thinking a 1.Kp. vehicle "X1", "X2" or "X8" of 512 in Iserlohn and had even started the companion truck as it happened a week before we started but realised it would take me 6 months or more to do all the figures so came to my senses early and swapped for something more achievable in the short time we have;
[linked image]

I've thrown a partial through-the-hatch interior in for the R/O and will do the same in the F/C through the back doors;
[linked image]

[linked image]

Kit tracks, RB Barrel and swapped out the mid production kit engine hatch with the molded on AA MG base plate for a later DML one without it to allow the later position of off the hatch to be depicted;
[linked image]

Slaters 1.5mm casting number added to the mantlet to hint at the theorectical Fgst. no. making it vehicle 67 out of the 87?odd made;
[linked image]

Nicely pre-done rifling cut into the RB offering;
[linked image]

Old resin copies of the now long gone Cornerstone tranny and radios used with some styrene rod and sheet to fill in the gaps;
[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Again a through the hatch quality hatch pivot arm and ballmount MG setup;
[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Drilled in the missing gun platform/lower hull attachement point rod holes;
[linked image]

And the 6 upper hull ones;
[linked image]

Plus tweaked the rear plate;
[linked image]

Next update will be the Fighting Compartment interior...

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Ray Blythe.
(Login india11)

Looking good...

August 16 2011, 7:28 PM 

Jimbo,
Awesome work as usual...still scratching my head at your interiors!..Just insane stuff.

Onward....
Ray.

Respond to this message   

Jim Blackwell
(Login jim_blackwell)
schwerpunkt moderators

Jagdtiger Befehls of 512 Abt. CO Walter Scherf - Part 2

August 17 2011, 9:16 PM 

Cracked on a bit with the fighting compartment interior over the last 24 hours starting with the missing rear firewall. While it won't be seen directly at all in this model as I'm really only doing a "through the rear hatches" slap-up 80% interior, it is still worth adding even un-detailed simply to block out any unwanted light from the engine grills into the hull and vice versa:
[linked image]
(specs are in mm for the imperial amongst you wanting to make one)

Next I gave the gun cradle a bit of a polish with some strip and boltheads along with adding the oddly missing Gunner's seat mount and traverse & elevation hand wheels;
[linked image]
Also added the CO's seat on the RHS;
[linked image]

Under the breech added the missing gun elevation gears made from a few bits of styrene tube, a section cut off a super glue lid (orange), and a quadrant cut out of an old plastic spur gear found in the parts box (blue);
[linked image]

Next the inner mantlet bag was added from a dirty big dollop of Tamiya putty worked to shape and a bit of strip and rod with a couple of gasmasks stowed on the wall;
[linked image]

Then knocked up the inner half of the Nahverteidingungswaffe close defence bomb chucker from some rod and strip capped off with a Grandt Line lifting eye;
[linked image]

Added the scalloped roof joint plates;
[linked image]

Then scratched up the weird little breech securing travel lock which dropped onto the floor when not in use from some styrne rod and strip, and also added the base plates of the separate 128mm shell cases stowed under the cruciform from a few Punch & Die discs;
[linked image]

Which when mated to the gun, looks a little like this;
[linked image]

Then turned my attention to the FC sidewalls courtesy of my friends at Evergreen - RHS (though still to add the CO's Befehls radio sets somewhere at this stage);
[linked image]

Front;
[linked image]

and LHS with some RB Ammo positioned to help with spacing of the bulkheads;
[linked image]

So am well on the way now - just need to work on the ammo racks and finish the underside of the roof, and the interior should be almost ready to paint, button up, and move on to the exterior...so stay tuned for the next exciting instalment...

Respond to this message   

Jim Blackwell
(Login jim_blackwell)
schwerpunkt moderators

Jagdtiger Befehls of 512 Abt. CO Walter Scherf - Part 3

August 21 2011, 11:28 AM 

Bit more progress on the interior over the last couple of days which is now starting to take shape;
[linked image]
[linked image]

Detailed the underside of the roof with the CO's hatch pivot bar and few Grandt Line bolt heads. Didn't bother filling the circular groove around it or sanding any knockout pins off as they'll all be invisible from any viewing angle on this one;
[linked image]

Banged up a couple of dodgy radios for the CO's extra command sets which just need a bit of wiring up;
[linked image]
[linked image]

Added 3 Pilsen crane mounts on the roof for a late, not final vehicle which also meant shifting the 2 rear lifting hooks inboard by c.2mm from the moulded locator slots as per Kubinka's example below and also bevelled away the rear plate in the corners for scope vision plus added some flame cutting marks on these cut edges;
[linked image]
[linked image]

Cut off the moulded on solid handle on the CO's hatch and replaced it with brass wire;
[linked image]

Added a set of scissors scopes from the Tristar set, cut off the blobby hatch handle and redid it in strip and rod with the proper toggley handley thingy;
[linked image]
[linked image]

Also did the inside pole mount for it again from strip and rod;
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

So its really just the ammo racks to finish off the inside now and its paint and seal up time...

Lastly I had been wrestling with the command aerial situation for a Befehls vehicle. Tiger IIs as we know clearly had 3 command aerials such as this one;
[linked image]

Yet oddly the 2 known clear pics of Befehls Jaggies from the rear don't appear to have the engine deck pot at all only the rear superstructure one - namely this still definitively unidentified Late one (though most probably from one of the companies of 512) with a thrown track in the Harz Mountains apparently somewhere near St Andreasberg...;
[linked image]
...and also Albert Ernst's well known "X1" from Iserlohn;
[linked image]

Theres is also another known Befehls of 512 seen slid down an embankment with a GI posing next to it with his .45 for a comparo, but sadly while the roof pot can just be glimpsed, the back deck is unfortunately hidden by the angle of the shot so its no help in clearing this annoying anomaly up.

Anyway based on this my theory is that perhaps on Jagdtigers the Company commander's befehls vehicles only had the 2 aerials as they really only needed the standard one for vehicle to vehicle comms within their company, and had the second pot for talking to the Battalion Net and their Battalion commander. However as I am dong this commander's vehicle itself I've opted for a third one as per the Tiger IIs on his as he would also need to be on the next net up getting situational orders from OKH or the sector/army group which the other company commanders would not be privy to. So while there is no proof of this configuration (yet) thats my reasoning, along with the known Tiger II Befehls 3 aerial set-up;

So to wit, I added an Armorscale resin engine deck aerial pot and made a spare aerial tube from a length of rod as per the TII stowage arrangement in the pic above;
[linked image]

I'll push on today and try to knock over the last of the insides and might even break out the paints for it too if all goes well...

Respond to this message   

Jim Blackwell
(Login jim_blackwell)
schwerpunkt moderators

Jagdtiger Befehls of 512 Abt. CO Walter Scherf - Part 4

August 22 2011, 1:43 AM 

Got a few solid hours in today and have now virtually finished the interior building side of things - well, short of a few minor touches. Sadly she's pretty rough workmanship to get rapid progress done, so don't look too closely - but hopefully its busy enough overall to hide that awkward fact... But interesting to see how easy and quick it is to fill a void with some simple styrene sheet, strip and rod without resorting to a 100 buck resin set. So while by no means good enough for a comp level interior, its again perhaps way too much for just a "through the hatches" view too now that I sit back and look at it wink.gif But one thing leads to another and before you know it its here! Ah well no harm done...

Used virtually 3 full packs of Armorscale 128mm Ammo to fill the racks as while you get 6 AP and 6 HE projectiles in a pack you oddly only get 4 shell cases? I think it should perhaps be the other way rond if anything as the cases can also be used as spent ones too;
[linked image]
[linked image]

Used all 12 cases (from the 4 in each of the 3 packets) on the outer faces of the racks and just used Evergreen Tube behind them for bulking them out. Have no real idea on the purpose of the long cylindrical items in the 2 racks on this wall or the centre one for that matter? But have guessed flare pistol rounds and stick grenades respectively - but who knows?;
[linked image]

All projectiles and cases now in;
[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Starting to look the business through the back now;
[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

So some minor tweeks here and there to do then into the paint shop over the next few days...

Respond to this message   

Jim Blackwell
(Login jim_blackwell)
schwerpunkt moderators

Jagdtiger Befehls of 512 Abt. CO Walter Scherf - Part 5

August 24 2011, 2:33 AM 

Subtitle - the descent into madness...

Couldn't help myself and kept on detailing instead of painting... I figured I'd gone way further than I'd originally intended to go, so a few more touches were probably worth it now.

Jon Bailey kindly supplied a fantastic clear shot of Bovington's Porsche JT during British post-war evaluation tests that showed the gunner's sight in situ which allowed me to finish that mystery area properly - beneath where it mates to the supplied half protruding out of the roof;
[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Next I bit the bullet and decided to do the inner face of the rear wall afterall in case I decided to leave the roof unglued down the track to show off the innards. So cut an infill plate to give the rear plate armour full thickness;
[linked image]
According to Jon's Brit report there were 2 fold down "paddle"-shaped seats for the 2 loaders. As I couldn't find any pics from the 3 surviving museum vehicles of them still fitted I got a little creative and guess-timated them up;
[linked image]

Also decided to ditch the simple light-blocker rear firewall panel I pictured in one of the early posts and do a full height one afterall and detail it up as well;
[linked image]

[linked image]

The 2 parts of the finished rear wall - upper and lower halves positioned together;
[linked image]

As well as with the finished roof and front superstructure plates (now with the final touch of the 5 seams added to the mantlet sealing bag and lead foil gasmask container straps);
[linked image]

The 2 new rear plates now dry fitted;
[linked image]

Overall view;
[linked image]

[linked image]

Back LHS Corner;
[linked image]

Back RHS Corner;
[linked image]

According to Jon's report the British surmised the area to the left of the LHS loader on the side wall (and just below where the aerial pot would have been mounted the rear LHS wall on a command vehicle) was oddly blank and was therefore likely to be where the Company Commander's FuG.5 Befehls radios would be housed if one was fitted out as such and with that second loader most likely doubling as the radio op for them which is what I've gone for based on that info, while also having the extra Abt. CO's set next to him for his extra command net duties;
[linked image]

[linked image]

Close up of back wall with one seat folded up and other down (so as to also be used as a step for crewmen to exit the rear hatch a little more easily);
[linked image]

Finally with the roof on to get the full cluttered effect even without the enormous gun and mount present;
[linked image]

[linked image]

So hopefully after a few more minor touch-ups and additions the airbrush will be finally dusted off at long last...

This message has been edited by jim_blackwell from IP address 121.212.129.21 on Aug 24, 2011 2:33 AM

Respond to this message   

Sam Dwyer
(Login samd)
Owner

Just brilliant!

August 24 2011, 7:46 AM 

It's looking ace Jim!

How about lifting up one of those floor plates? wink.gif

Sam

www.schwerpunkt.com.au

Respond to this message   
Andrew Dextras
(Login Exige111r)

Stunning

August 24 2011, 10:25 AM 

Amazing work Jimbo, especially in such a short time frame. Looks cramped as feck in there. When that main gun went off it must be like sitting in the front row of an AC/DC concert when Angus goes berzerk.

I assume the next logical subject to tackle for discussion is the paint scheme. With that recently surfaced colour photo of Aberdeen's JT after being abandoned, based on my intepretation of that photo, green seems to be the base colour (ie: roadwheels all appear to be green and the tank itself is mostly green as well). Based on this, any supposition that some or many of the JT's were green base as opposed to DG? There was that frontal colour shot of another one left on the roadside abandoned discovered by the Brits, but harder to see in that photo what the exact scheme was. Any theories?

AD

Respond to this message   

Jim Blackwell
(Login jim_blackwell)
schwerpunkt moderators

I'm still a red primer base coat believer I'm afraid...

August 24 2011, 2:43 PM 

Thanks for the kind words - due to the speed of the build (9 days and counting) its pretty rough up close but all together the whole is starting to look greater than the sum of the parts with any luck. Getting some colour on it is going to be a big job in its own right now.

Yeah for the largest AFV fielded in combat during WW2 it would still have been very cramped inside when the shooting started especially all buttoned up with 6 men wedged in there. Jon's Brit eval report mentions at full traverse the one of the loaders would probably have had to crawl under the breech guard for both be on the same open side as the saftey rail reached right into each corner in this position leaving him no room at all. So despite its seeming cavernous size it was still very cosy to say the least.

FWIW they also mention c.13.5 seconds would be the expected rate of fire for a well trained crew to get a new 2 piece round off, so the deafening boom coupled with presumbably mushroom clouds of cordite trying to be sucked out by the tiny roof fan and 4 foot shell cases rolling around under foot must have been some experience alright...

As to paint I'm still a bit unconvinced about the blanket green late war base coat even on APG's 331;
[linked image]

To me the red primer sub-fender line is pretty clear especially in this colour pic as it is on the b&w pics of the 1.512 vehicles of Albert Ernst seen in Iserlohn (and most other ones I can think of too). So I reckon for me red primer base with a lot of green and a little bit of yellow...but always happy to be proven wrong wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Andrew Dextras
(Login Exige111r)

but you wear an eye patch don't you?

August 25 2011, 11:21 PM 

Yeah, point well taken. The below the fender line primer is crystal clear and a perfect match for the larger brown/primer patches near the tactical number among other spots. I guess what was pushing me towards the green base theory was the sheer amount of it and the roadwheels. Looking at it again it looks like either the roadwheels were actually green and the thing was green base, or an incredibly consistent layer of Gucci dust on the entire running gear that is giving the illusion that it could have been green roadwheels.

As much as I love seeing these colour shots, sometimes they are like opening pandora's box. For more details on Pandora's box, please contact Mark Tucker ref: his recent trips to Asia.

AD

This message has been edited by Exige111r from IP address 184.161.209.29 on Aug 25, 2011 11:23 PM

Respond to this message   
Per Sonnervik
(Login pansarsoldat)

Re: Jagdtiger Befehls of 512 Abt.

August 26 2011, 7:11 PM 

Hi James,

Nice build and an interesting subject. As far as I know and understand the Befehls version only had one porcelain isolater (compare with Tiger I and II) and on the Jagdtiger it was in the "pot" on the superstructure, I´m sure you have this but if not;

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

That means that another one on the engine deck would superfluous in my mind.

As I´ve been doing research on the Jagdtiger the last couple of years, I´m interested in the British evaluation report (you got it from Jon Bailey) - any tips on where he found it - Bovington?

Cheers,

Per Sonnervik,
Sweden

Respond to this message   

Jim Blackwell
(Login jim_blackwell)
schwerpunkt moderators

Jagtiger Befehls Aerials & Jon's report

August 27 2011, 1:06 PM 

Hi Per - thanks very much for your input and yeah I know I have probably cocked up putting the third one on and gone against the 2 known pics plus all the other boy's advice too, but as I want to do a hypothetical Battalion CO's ride (vs. a Kp. CO's) I've used the TII Befehls that ran 3 as my primary guide. Plus its a bit more visually interesting as a model so I'm happy to live with it being a bit dubious for the sake of a bit of artistic license...

As to Jon's report - just drop him a line to ask for its source which I'm sure he'd be happy to pass on. I know he's spent a vast amount of time in all the British archives over the last 25 odd years so my guess would be probably the PRO (Public Records Office) in Kew? But he only sent me a couple of shots from it and the page talking about the loader's seats so not sure of the file name or number or source.

Regards,
JB

Respond to this message   
Per Sonnervik
(Login pansarsoldat)

Loader´s seat

August 27 2011, 7:31 PM 

Hi James,

That British report mentioning the seats for the loaders made me have a look at the few photos I have of the rear wall. I´ve never been that much into interior details having my hands full with exterior ones. Anyway the first one is from Bovington in the early 90´s and what I think is the point where the seat is anchored to (see arrow), notice that it´s welded;

The second is from the Kubinka vehicle (this time it´s bolted);

I just wished I took more interior photos when I was in Kubinka of the Befehl Tiger I, II and Jagdtiger, now it´s much harder to get inside the vehicles.

Cheers Per

Respond to this message   

Jim Blackwell
(Login jim_blackwell)
schwerpunkt moderators

Great shots Per!

August 29 2011, 2:39 AM 

While I had some of Kubinka's rear wall previously this vital detail was annoyingly just out of frame, and thats the first interior one of Bovington's rear wall I've seen. So both are very helpful and yes I definitely think you are on the money and they are the Loader's seat mount slots - albeit slightly revised from welded to bolted over the production run from Fgst.No.4 of Bovington's Porsche, to No.83 of Kubinka's.

Heres the page from Jon's report on the seats (which I hope he won't mind me posting) which confirms the slot mounts of the paddle shaped seats and gives their specs;

[linked image]

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

JB

Respond to this message   
Michael walsh
(Login mikewalsh)

Re: Jagdtiger Befehls of 512 Abt. CO Walter Scherf - Part 5

September 4 2011, 11:27 AM 

Excellent achievement James.

Look forward to seeing some paint on this beast

Michael

Respond to this message   
Brian D
(Login Brian_Domanski)

hello JB

August 6 2014, 11:52 AM 

we had done this years ago, without some the technologies today, namely, 6 micron precision 3D print...
will remake this and release as a 50 kit limited quantity offering, or you could call it a superkit, we'll box the tamiya kit and fruiltracks with it.

Here are some photos from the previous mockup.

Sorry for the gravedigging, but there's no more appropriate place to post this happy.gif
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   

Jim Blackwell
(Login jim_blackwell)
schwerpunkt moderators

Jagdtiger Befehls of 512 Abt. CO Walter Scherf - Part 6 (Final Interior Details)

September 27 2011, 9:13 PM 

Finished off the interior build with a few tweaks and rearrangements in the Fighting Comp. and also ended up adding a Driver's position. His quite complex seat elevation mechanism is the most obvious feature when looking through the hatches so set about knocking it up from some strip and rod.

To do his sprung seat back (which may be visible looking down from behind if the superstructure roof is left unglued) I made up a quick jig to wind the springs from short lengths of brass rod superglued into a flat piece of off-cut of a resin mould plug cut off something at some point - and while I was at it did a 1/16th one as well for "future projects";
[linked image]

I used a lot of Dave Parker's insane 1/16 TII project pics of his forum as refs for the Driver's possie which saved a lot of time (as did my very rough workmanship and general lack of care!);
[linked image]
[linked image]
Tamiya putty cushions...;
[linked image]
...with obligatory arse groove;
[linked image]

Next up added a steering wheel and foot pedals;
[linked image]
Gave the radios a bit of wiring though realised after looking at Dave's I've done mine up in a Panther configuration using the "Panzer's in Samur" with the Panther's one. So this is not a TII/or probably a JT layout with the top one at the front...oh well...
[linked image]

Next knocked up the front hull bulkhead /roof brace;
[linked image]

Coming together;
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Finally all the sub-components laid out prior to paint;
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

And a final interior view;
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Next step - der farbe...

Respond to this message   

Jim Blackwell
(Login jim_blackwell)
schwerpunkt moderators

Jagdtiger Befehls of 512 Abt. CO Walter Scherf - Part 7 (Interior Painting)

September 27 2011, 10:29 PM 

Part 2 of the double-header - finally got some colour inside her this week too!

Using Dave's TII pics as a guide and the fact its an 20 vehicle earlier build vehicle than my other one, I've decided to do the red primer below the sponson lines and "elfenbein" ivory above. So first step was Gunze 313 for the ivory in the upper half and on the tops of the sponsons, and a base coat of Tamiya XF-1 Matt Black in the lower half;
[linked image]
[linked image]

Again have gone for the Warhammer/Citadel Terracotta for the red primer;
[linked image]

Starting to pick out the stowage;
[linked image]

F/C Floor;
[linked image]

Sub-assemblies;
[linked image]
[linked image]

Tranny on Driver's side;
[linked image]

Rear Firewall;
[linked image]

Rear Plate - front & back;
[linked image]
[linked image]

One of the shells painted up;
[linked image]

Front S-S Plate with handy Verlinden interior stencil decals;
[linked image]

Tranny again;
[linked image]
[linked image]

Bulkhead;
[linked image]
[linked image]

F/C Roof;
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Gunner's Possie;
[linked image]

Radio Op's Possie;
[linked image]

Gyro Power Supply;
[linked image]

Driver's Possie;
[linked image]

F/C Sides;
[linked image]
[linked image]

Front Glacis Plate;
[linked image]

Driver's Seat, foot plate & Drive Brake/Steering Wheel;
[linked image]

Gun Mount;
[linked image]

Plus Models Signal Mag in Driver's Possie Sponson;
[linked image]

Hull floor w.spent cases from R/O's MG;
[linked image]
[linked image]

Tranny in;
[linked image]
Driver's Seat in;
[linked image]
[linked image]

Fighting Comp. floor in;
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Rear Firewall in;
[linked image]

Ammo & Rear Command Radio in;
[linked image]

Front Comp;
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

AP ammo w.retaining rings in rear left fighting compartment;
[linked image]

CO's Command radio & stowage;
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Left Side looking forward...;
[linked image]
...& Back;
[linked image]

Gun in;
[linked image]

Mantlet Plate on;
[linked image]

Looking into the now sealed box;
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

...and finally buttoned up so I can start on the outside like the "normal" people...;
[linked image]

I can feel a time extension coming on... wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Michael walsh
(Login mikewalsh)

looking good

September 28 2011, 9:49 AM 

Great work James.

Yeah,I like the word time extension.

Michael

Respond to this message   
Anthony Sheedy
(Login Anthony_sheedy)

Re: Jagdtiger Befehls of 512 Abt. CO Walter Scherf - Part 7 (Interior Painting)

September 30 2011, 8:33 PM 

Thats looking bomber Jimmy.

I thought you were high on Swedish nut bars when I heard you were doing two JT's mit interiors...........but you've pulled it off, and with some old fashion Blackwellian flare.

Looking forward to seeing what you do the outside.

Sheeds.

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous TopicReturn to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement