<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Ferdiphant

August 20 2012 at 12:16 AM
Jon Bailey  (Login JonBailey42)
schwerpunkt moderators
from IP address 202.177.218.43

I dont have a new Tamiya kit, the best I could do locally was the premium DML Ferdi which was my plan all along so I dont need to bother with the zimmerit.

[linked image]

Heres one I made when the DML basic ferdi first came out - built but as usual never quite finished.

[linked image]

So the plan is to build a better kit and finish it this time! Im thinking of using it with the new AFV club Bussing-Nag Ive just made for that classic Kursk look.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by JonBailey42 from IP address 202.177.218.43 on Aug 20, 2012 12:17 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Jim Blackwell
(Login jim_blackwell)
schwerpunkt moderators

Nice work Bailey!

August 20 2012, 1:36 AM 

...and then from outa nowhere...

Very tidy effort - love the faded dusty paint work. Some v.nice airbrush work there. Can you post the real pic of the one you are doing out of interest?

Respond to this message   
Michael walsh
(Login mikewalsh)

again , a great looking Elephant

August 21 2012, 9:59 PM 

I like the olive green camo .
gives the suttle worn effect.

Great job on the truck Jon

Michael

Respond to this message   

Anthony Sheedy
(Login Sheeds)
schwerpunkt moderators

Re: Ferdiphant

August 28 2012, 9:21 PM 

Powering through! Great work Jon.

So, will this be on the table at Euro?????? happy.gif

Sheeds

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement