Return to Forum  

Hello, :) And welcome to the Seikoholics forum.

April 30 2009 at 7:09 PM
No score for this post

Dr.Seiko  (Login DrSeiko)
Forum Owner
from IP address 71.119.74.247

"Welcome", happy.gif

Sometimes you`ll hear me bumping about saying this at odd hours and times. Dont pay me no mind, I just do this when I see someone new come in the door or maybe I dont have anything else to say. Bumping around the big place; "welcome, welcome to the forum". Sometimes I`ll find someone to talk to, sometimes I`m just looking for someone to listen to. Sometimes you`ll hear this gental aknowledgment some ways off and with a slight echo, because the place is like a giant wharehouse thats not yet full. Perhaps I`ve found someone lurking in the corner, looking at our antiquities. Perhaps I`m hunting for something I`ve lost. Perhaps I`m just hunting wink.gif.

Sometimes you`ll hear muffled wispers, cant make them out. But pay them no mind, they mean nothing to most men. And sometimes, sometimes, you`ll hear nothing at all. Just the mice if they are about, the leaky roof maybe if its rained, the 50W bulb danglng and flickering crudely from the line above. But drink that calmness in Brother, Get a big bellyfull of that quiteness and stillness, because the commotion is just about to start! happy.gif

Que...... John Fogerty, "Commotion!"

"Captain Willard,,,,,,,,where are you?".........

Cheers,
Randall

Seikoholic #1
Dr.Seiko, Aka:2manywatches
Specializing in Seikology, Seikotherapy, and other Horological Dis-ease.
Made in the U.S.A.
picture.JPG

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Original works, creative essays, including posts, pictures, text copy, remain the sole property of the original poster. Anything copied, stored, or used without permission from the management is prohibited. C. DrSeiko.com