Return to Forum  

Thanks for the report Don.....

May 4 2009 at 2:11 AM
No score for this post
Sweephand  (Login Sweephand)
Seiko-Somatic.
from IP address 81.99.59.14

Response to An Alarming Sales Report, but with a few Good Citizens thrown in! :>)

....I enjoy these summaries happy.gif Nice to see the Bell-Matics. I would like to get one of the 4005's - I think they were only made for a year or two at the start of Bell-Matic production, and a 21j variant too of course, but they seem rarer than the proverbial hens's teeth!

Looks like a nice Citizen too - one thing I've noticed about these vintage Citizens is that the applied 'Citizen' logo on their dials, even in the same range of watches, vary in style - unlike Seiko which seem to stick with the same style (which helps to i.d. 'feikos' or redials). Here are a couple of examples of 27j and 33j Crystal Sevens I have to demonstrate:

[linked image]
[linked image]

Btw I have a vintage Citizen coming in so I'll post when received, it's from the 'Seven Star' range.

Regards,
Sweephand

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Original works, creative essays, including posts, pictures, text copy, remain the sole property of the original poster. Anything copied, stored, or used without permission from the management is prohibited. C. DrSeiko.com