Return to Forum  

What watch are you getting for Christmas ?

December 2 2009 at 12:53 PM
No score for this post

Dr. Seiko  (Login DrSeiko)
Forum Owner
from IP address 71.105.191.195

Many of us have certainly flirted wit the idea of a new watch for Christmas. If you are like me, you`ll find one and make the proclamation that it is your Christmas present to yourself? Or you have specifically asked the Miss`s or another family member to get it for you? Or you don't even know what watch it is yet but you know there`ll be "A" watch. Maybe you are going to find a deal on ebay, or a sales forum.

May be its a GRAIL you`ll be getting, or maybe its just a watch cause "I need another watch". LOLOLOLOL. We are after all, Seikoholics here. LOLOL.

Personally, I don't know. Its definitely going to be: "I need another watch". But I dont know what it is because I`v got to go beyond cheap, I mean, its gotta be something that I cant pass up and will never see again, right, LOL. So yes, there`ll be a watch in there somewhere, but "I" don't know what it is yet. Maybe a Casio to play with, value for money, happy.gif

Theres only 23 more days and the Dr knows you have already been thinking about it.

What are you getting? happy.gif

Cheers,
Randall

Seikoholic #1
Dr.Seiko,
Specializing in Seikology, Seikotherapy, and other Horological Dis-ease.
Made in the U.S.A.
Tact%20Avitar%201.gif
"Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem"

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Original works, creative essays, including posts, pictures, text copy, remain the sole property of the original poster. Anything copied, stored, or used without permission from the management is prohibited. C. DrSeiko.com