Return to Forum  

The NEW Sekoholics. Some of the new features we`ll have >

December 21 2009 at 5:13 PM
No score for this post

Dr. Seiko  (Login DrSeiko)
Forum Owner
from IP address 71.105.191.195

I`m going to be rolling out pre registration sometime tomorrow. Right now I want to tell you what members can expect with their account:

Community Features include:

Rich community features make this community a fun, exciting place to be online.

Photo Albums and Slideshows!
Upload and share your photos. Add photos to message board posts. Create photo galleries and slide shows. Add photos to dress up your profile.
This is really cool. No more photo-bucket or other storage places that only frustrate and irritate! You`ll get space to store most if not all your photos, and inserting them into a post is as easy as drag and drop! You`ll also get multiple avatars to switch between, as well as a complete, as complete as you want it, personal page that lets you tell everyone as little or as much about yourself as you want.

WYSIWYG Editor
This is awesome in IE, Iron does have some issues but I don't think allot of you are using iron. Firefox is OK with the latest versions. The text editor is and has EVERYTHING. And its virtually on every page including your personal page.

Chat and Private Messaging
Join the conversation with chat, or send messages directly to your friends with private messaging. Also a complete on the board email system thats easy to use.

Video Embeds
Make it easy to include videos in your message board posts using the rich text editor feature. Hey, if I can do it, anyone can!

Polls
Create polls with numerous options. Select from a number of styles.

Calendar
Admins and moderators can add events and birthdays.

Kudos and Stickies
Give credit where it's due with "Kudos." See or read something you think is cool? Give it a "Kudo" so others can know about it. Find a topic you really want to highlight? As a moderator, you can slap it with a "Sticky" and pin that topic to the top of the list of post threads.

RSS Feeds
With RSS feeds, you can always know what's going on in your communities, even when you're away.

There is much more, but I`m going to be as new as the next guy, happy.gif

At the bottom of the rules on the main page I made the statement that I wanted to make the BEST Japanese watch forum anywhere else on the internet. This simply is not possible with Network 54. Its means building from scratch, but thats the fun part. The reward is that it`ll be so much safer then NW54, and have so many more features then NW54.

I do hope you all join me in this move, and that the NEW Seikoholics makes your internet watch hobby even more rewarding and peaceful and FUN. This WILL be the guiding company motto at the NEW Seikoholics, HAVE FUN!

Above all else, have FUN!

Your host,
Randall

Made in the U.S.A.
Tact%20Avitar%201.gif
"Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem"

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Original works, creative essays, including posts, pictures, text copy, remain the sole property of the original poster. Anything copied, stored, or used without permission from the management is prohibited. C. DrSeiko.com