Return to Index  

6 Months of PCP hunting

October 1 2010 at 1:02 AM
Nomadic Pirate  (Login manny6666)
YF12

I got my first airgun at the end of last year, a Gamo .177, a few weeks after i got me a Super Streak in .22 cal

My 1st PCP came in the middle of Febuary a 707 ULTRA in 9mm but I had to send her back because of a faulty outside barrel, in exchange I recived a 909s in .45 cal, by the time I had the gun ready for hunting it was April and in the mean time I was aquiring more and more PCP, I've hunted wild porkers for several years with bow and arrow, and not the metallic macanical devices, but the real wood stick and string happy.gif

The precision of airguns gave me the optino to thread the needle in thick cover, doubled my range and mostly gave me the opportunity of head shots that was lacking with the arrows.

It took a bit to get into pigs, but eventually I did get some, pictures are as much in chronological order as I can remember,....but i have quite a good memory happy.gif

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.