Return to Index  

Done it before, Lou Ferrigno and I,,,

April 16 2012 at 12:10 PM
  (Login Airgunmanart)
YF

Response to Art, no offense intended, but that's amusing.

went to a ranch here in Diamond Bar. We sat under an Oak tree, I put 3 cans of tuna ( 40 yards away), drove a large 12" nail in them and waited about 30-40 minutes later and shot Momma and Papa coyote I shot mine in the ear, Lou hit his in the heart.With a 25 cal and a 22 Careers. You won't catch me shooting a coyote(or a pig) with a .177,or my TX, like some commercials we have seen. Sure I have a 223, 22-250, Rem.708 and the list goes on, but you can't shoot them in the city. Besides my HW is nuts on (about 30 Ft.Lbs. and very back yard friendly.
Diamond Bar and Chino Hills,Ca. Google it! Huge area in between. All kinds of game there, but off limits to public.
Hope every thing works out.

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.