<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Grey squirrel CSI

January 2 2012 at 8:22 AM

M'hackettWell  (Login 22MK1)
AR&P

Reading the theead below on their toughness, I uploaded video of grey I was cleaning. It was shot at 33 yards with my .22 S200 with a 15.2 gr Webley Lazapell doing around 740fps. As you can see in the video that the inside of coat looks like a bear stocking up for Winter. The same shot with my R7 on a red squirrel would be a pass Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY2fZcN5hPg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPod

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jeremy
(Login Smaug1)
YF

How do you make the video unlisted? (nt)

January 6 2012, 1:04 AM 

That is a good idea to keep the varmint-huggers away...

Respond to this message   

M'hackettaxsorIIt's
(Login 22MK1)
AR&P

Re: How do you make the video unlisted? (nt)

January 6 2012, 11:32 PM 

When you upload or go to manage my videos you can pick three privacy settings:Public where anybody can view it and it will show up in a search , one where anybody can view but it won't show up in search,and one where only those you provide a link can view it. To get a link to post so only readers of where I post can view "share" ,select "email link", then copy and paste that link in message body.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

BKL MOUNTS - SECOND TO NONE.

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.