Return to Index  

Hello from Rita

July 7 2000 at 3:08 PM
No score for this post
rita  (no login)
from IP address 216.96.18.243

Hello man, I am Rita and I want everyone to know that all of your thoughts and prayers man have been much appreciated man. As most are aware I have suffered terribly as a result of gunshot wounds I sustained when caught up in a crossfire between Cuban nationalist and Republican gorillas, man they didn't hit each other but man they nailed the crap out of me man. Speaking of crap I do that all the time now, just the other day I crapped on myself for the 1500th time. It sucks man when you have no control of you bowels. The doctor offered to attach a bag to catch all my crap but I said BAG, I don't need no stinkin bag!! The doctors in Cuba suck, instead of suturing my scrodem man he put in a zipper, what the hell that is for I sure don't know man. I must go now, I see a goat that has my name written all over it, but man I will keep in touch man.

Simply Rita

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on General DiscussionsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement