Return to Index  

Fooled You Again!

August 17 2000 at 9:51 AM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
Guido  (Login IlGuido)
from IP address 151.142.252.11

Stupid American CIA! I have eluded you again.Friedrich the Slovenly is just one of a numberof false pasts I have created to confuse you andobfuscate my origin. Don't you know that the Popacontrols the birth records of millions of God'sHoly Catholics? Well he does, and he's my boss.Belfast? Male prostitution? Just clever liesdesigned to amaze and bedazzled the enemy.As for the herpes rumor, that part is partiallytrue, but it was the skanky Queen herself who gaveGuido the foul curse. Damned Anglicans! Finally, the Popa demands that all herpetically infectedoperatives only have sex with Prime Ministers wives,Martinis are the vice of the snooty British (Bourbonplease), and pimento cheese should not be mocked.Viva La Vida Loce! Viva La Popa! Viva Techno!

--Il Guido Marconi Pamplona Bologna - supersecret secret agent for the Popa--- guido@monkeyproject.com ---

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on General DiscussionsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement