<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Best Player In The League

November 15 2011 at 9:08 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (Login z91)

Any opinions? Best player in the league

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login Doing_It_For_Carsy)

Re: Best Player In The League

No score for this post
November 15 2011, 10:25 PM 

Tyson Issac hands down!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Anonymous
(Login sorryscott)

No score for this post
April 12 2012, 11:49 PM 

Sean Ducharme above ane beyond the best all around player in the league...Piroski did a great job signing him and turning him into the player he is today!!!!

Anonymous
(Login sxvsdresden)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 12:34 AM 

Ha Thats funny!!!! Did you watch the all ontario semi finals at all
The last 4 games that Essex loss CAPTAIN Ducharme was single handedly the one that blew it for them everytime with ******* penalties which everytime his ******* was in the box Grimsby scored (except 2 MAYBE) and these goals that they scored were very big goals in the outcome of those games...

Game 2 essex had a 5 on 3 chance but he took a dumb penalty at the same time so they didnt get a 5 on 3 but just a 5 on 4

Game 3 Essex made it 3-1 with lots of mometum on their side he went in the box and Grimsby capitalized and made it 4-1 which essex came back and made it 4-3 no penalty then different outcome???and possibly another Overtime

Game 4 gets a checking from behind penalty and ejected from game which grimsby scored and cost essex theyre lead again and momentum!!

Game 5 Essex is winning with 2 mins too go and he crashes the net hard hits the goalie in the process and in his defence for this one it was a terrible call by the ref!!! but yet again Grimsby capitalized and tied the game forcing Overtime where eventually the 3's season would be done!!!

Anonymous
(Login hockey_73)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 10:22 AM 

i think he was being sarcastic...

Anonymous
(Login GLJC06)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 12:26 PM 

The first 2 maybe 3 years that Ducharme was there, he was better the coach had control of him, the last 2 seasons he has went way down hill, was one of the main reasons Essex lost.

Anonymous
(Login FrozenTundra99)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 3:04 PM 

well if the criteria is the value to his team and that he makes the other players better around him when he is in the lineup I would vote for Ketih Maisonville. Habs offense was explosive when he played and at times had difficulty moving the puck when he didnt. Quite simply they won when he played and lost more than they won when he didnt (just going by memory I didnt look up the stats). The difference in the GLJC championship was when he was injured in game two with Br leading at the midpoint of the game. Obviously that changed the approach for both teams and quite likely the outcome.

Anonymous
(Login GLJC06)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 3:59 PM 

never thought about him but your absoulty right, that was the difference in that series for sure, Keith has great ability and is a great leader for the Habs

cometsfan
(Login cometsfan)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 6:46 PM 

if that is number 14 then i agree as well, always working,

Anonymous
(Login FrozenTundra99)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 7:01 PM 

cometsfan - you are thinking about #14 Jason Koumarais. He was an overager this year and will be sorely missed especially on the PK. I was referring to #5 Keith Maisonville their puck moving defenseman and quarterback on the powerplay.

cometsfan
(Login cometsfan)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 7:20 PM 

okay, i still think 14 is a great player and you are right he will be sorely missed, what i like is that he plays hard all the time and is clean. takes a lot of crap because he wears the full sheild, but does not let it change how he plays.

Anonymous
(Login sayhey04)

No score for this post
April 14 2012, 5:49 PM 

Only saw Essex play but #12 was Definitely their top player hands down. Good young hockey player with a bright future

Anonymous
(Login GLJC06)

No score for this post
April 14 2012, 7:53 PM 

Has played most likely his last game since he has a golf scholarship

Anonymous
(Login BRSucksgo3sgo)

No score for this post
April 14 2012, 10:49 PM 

That whole line for Essex was very talented 5-12-49 each of them had something special to bring to the table in this league

Anonymous
(Login BRneutralSX)

No score for this post
April 16 2012, 11:28 AM 

My vote for the Best Player in the league would go to #4 Thomas Innes of Blenhiem. 74 points on a team from Blenhiem. do i need to say more.

Anonymous
(Login gothreesgo)

No score for this post
April 18 2012, 12:51 PM 

For all the people blasting captain ducharme, do you not think that the reasons he was getting the penalties,is because he was the only one checking the opponents? Plus his size with elbowing-most of the other players just came up to his elbow!! And the 2 minute penalty in the last game against Grimsby. I WAS THERE> it was a goal(which the ref disallowed) and the momentum veered him into the goalie. Cheap, cheap call. Plus the best face-off player in the league!! Give credit where it is due!!

Anonymous
(Login GLJC06)

No score for this post
April 18 2012, 12:53 PM 

this thread is for best player in the league, and that sure is not ducharme if you think that give your head a shake

Current Topic - Best Player In The League  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Junior HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement