Read More Postings!  

Thieves and Drug Dealers, Go Together Like Israel & Palestine

July 20 2009 at 5:06 PM
John B. Haskell  (no login)

I'm not real good at very many things, but one thing I am pretty good at is minding my own business. That's why I neither steal or deal drugs. I don't run people down for it, if that's what trips your trigger than so be it. I do prefer not to be around a thief though. Ron Lonius,Billy Deveroe, and David Linn made the mistake of thinking that because they had all done some time, that they were "hard". They found out the hard way that you don't steal from a crazy sandnigger, as Nash was from Palestine if memory serves, that got a multi-million dollar drug business going on. They're lucky it wasn't Columbian's because they don't even care about the money. They'll track you down and kill you just on principle. If it had been Columbian's, not only would their heads have been caved in, but their tongues would have been cut out and wrapped around their necks just to leave a message. The only ones I have any sympathy at all for in this entire situation are the women. They just had the misfortune of being addicts and believing that their "old men" were as bad as they lead them to believe. They probably had no clue whom their husbands had robbed and how bad the fallout would be. I'm not judging or anything here, lord knows when I was younger I had my share of drug problems. But now, at the age of 46, I think of what the apostle Paul said in one of his letters to the Corinthians: When I was a child, I thought as a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child. But when I grew to be a man, I put away childish things.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• DUH - FREDDIE CASH on Jan 14, 2012
  •  
Your Ad Here