free counter
free hit counter
WHL Fan's Forum
Greg Drinnan's Blog
I MEAN, WE GOT GUYS... (AMS Blog)
Annie Fowler: Red Light District(TCH AMS BLOG)
Yahoo CHL Blog

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index   

Did you hear the post game interview wit Beattie?

March 14 2011 at 4:08 PM
Hoof-Hearted  (Login Hoof-Hearted)

Dang we won the game and everyone West brought up saying he thought they had a good game he kind of threw under the bus for not bringing it everynight. I was thinking to myself "Geez Westie don't mention any more names or they too will have treadmarks".

I'm okay with it as with the playoffs here expectations need to rise with it.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ams1fan
(Login Ams1fan)

I did not hear it...but I'm glad he said it...

March 14 2011, 6:17 PM 

We all know when this team is playing well and when it isn't, and of course injuries has a lot to do with it. But if this teams wants to go very far in the playoffs, they're going have to play a lot tighter. No freebie goals allowed. Shinnimin's drop pass to no one was quickly put in the back of our net and so was Drew's pass to the opposition.

We can get away with those things against some teams, but we won't against any of the top teams in the conference. Kelowna and Spokane play so tight that you aren't going to get many scoring chances so you can't give them easy goals. You'll never catch up. Portland's a little looser but has more firepower, so its a danger against them too. If everyone gets healthy and they bring their best then we have as good a chance as anyone in the playoffs. But if guys are out and the ones that are in are not smart and playing the system, I don't see getting past the 2nd round.

But we are a different team with Proks, Wilgosh, and Hughey in the lineup. Hope they'll be 100% soon.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Did you hear the post game interview wit Beattie?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index   
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
This board is in no way affiliated with the Tri-City Americans Hockey Club and the views expressed here are not necessarily those of the Tri-City Americans or it's staff
Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums