free counter
free hit counter
WHL Fan's Forum
Greg Drinnan's Blog
I MEAN, WE GOT GUYS... (AMS Blog)
Annie Fowler: Red Light District(TCH AMS BLOG)
Yahoo CHL Blog

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index   

salute to The Owsley

March 11 2012 at 12:34 PM
Wingers1Fan  (Login Wingers1Fan)

Given what Drew was to the team and "US" Ams fans, he deserves his signature "hoo hoo hoot" chant. He's had a rough year..show him we still appreciate him and his outstanding contribution to the Ams team and organization. We should do it as he takes the ice before the national anthems...time to fly...

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

AMSFAN
(Login AMSFAN)

Hoot hoot hoot...

March 11 2012, 2:18 PM 

really that sounds gay...maybe we should all wear those stupid owls hats that those people wear in sec j. maybe not! maybe just try chanting his name? or better yet just applaude.

AMSFAN

Respond to this message   
Max
(Login shattuck22)

Re: Hoot hoot hoot...

March 11 2012, 2:58 PM 

I don't think a whoot whoot would be gay. He worked his *** off for the Ams when he was here and his reward was to be sent to Prince George. I think it would be great if the fans could do something to honor him.

Respond to this message   

AMSFAN
(Login AMSFAN)

I agree but....

March 11 2012, 3:16 PM 

a hoot hoot hoot, Im sorry that GAY!!!!! Just cheer for him when they announce his name.

AMSFAN

Respond to this message   
Ams2Fan
(Login Ams2Fan)

Re: I agree but....

March 11 2012, 9:57 PM 

It's 2012. Only a**holes use "gay" as a derogatory term. Expand your vocabulary.

internet Pictures, Images and Photos

Respond to this message   

(Login buddy54)

OK *******!!

March 11 2012, 10:12 PM 

I for one will do the politically correct thing and not use gay as a derogatory term as to not upset you or any other assholes happy.gif

Steve

Respond to this message   
Steve
(Login buddy54)

And I for one think it would be a hoot

March 12 2012, 2:12 PM 

Now picture this.......An entire section of Our finest, most upstanding, nothing derogatory, rainbow clad gay guys, pinkies extended, yelling "HOOT HOOT HOOT" in their best high pitched transexual voices possible! WHAT A TRIBUTE THAT WOULD BE!! happy.gif

Steve

Respond to this message   
Wingers1Fan
(Login Wingers1Fan)

Sorry

March 12 2012, 2:37 PM 

Dang, I didn't know I was going to start a gay bash. I was just wanting to put out an idea. Please accept my apology for this post. Didn't mean to offend all of you...time to fly...

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - salute to The Owsley
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index   
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
This board is in no way affiliated with the Tri-City Americans Hockey Club and the views expressed here are not necessarily those of the Tri-City Americans or it's staff
Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums