<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Next Generation Stick Repair - Aerospace Technology

February 19 2011 at 12:26 PM
Ironman 

The following information is a heads-up for any of you who may be involved with either playing on your own rec league, or know of anyone who's involved with hockey in any way such as in junior teams, minor hockey, or, rec leagues.

Integral Hockey's new propriety process using composite aerospace technology is blowing current hockey stick repair systems, out of the water. Integral Hockey is currently working with several Junior A, Junior B, and Triple A Midget and Bantam teams on Vancouver Island, as well as with several minor hockey players - all with extremely positive feedback (receiving excellent response not only from the players, but with huge appreciation from parents and clubs who are footing the bill for costly stick replacements). The feedback from the players has indicated that there's virtually no compromise in stick weight, kick, flex, or balance as is the biggest complaint in stick repair systems presently available.

In addition, Integral Hockey has developed a win-win program where a portion of the repair cost is donated to charities such as Kid Sport.

If anyone's interested (or knows of someone who may be) in learning more about either the Integral Hockey repair system for their region, or the community-oriented programs available (or both), call 250-709-0478, or email gord@integralhockey.com.

http://www.integralhockey.com/news/story/6/

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ironman

Re: Next Generation Stick Repair - Aerospace Technology

March 9 2011, 1:41 PM 

the contact number's been changed to: 250-710-5895

Bookmark

March 9 2011, 1:55 PM 

Do you have anything to keep my stick stiff?

Ironman

March 11 2011, 1:30 PM 

**UPDATE**

just heard back from the equipment manager of one of the junior A teams on the island - some of the players used the repaired sticks during games (mostly in playoffs), not just in practice, with the lead scorer scoring a few goals with the repaired stick. it's a revolutionary system that's going to be hugely beneficial for the hockey community in terms of providing a quality product not to mention, substantial cost-savings for players, parents, and clubs.

Ironman

April 1 2011, 6:43 PM 

NEW UPDATE - Endorsement from the Alberni Valley Bulldogs - Junior 'A' Club

“This past season our organization has built a relationship with Integral Hockey that we feel is going to continue to grow and evolve in years to come. We were able to have a few of our players test repaired sticks during the season starting in practice and eventually they were used in games. The feedback from the players was great and many of them were asking to have their own personal sticks repaired to use again. The technology used in Integral Hockey’s composite repair proved to be strong and durable while still retaining the feel of the original stick. The Alberni Valley Bulldogs are very exciting to be working with Integral Hockey and will be having all of our broken sticks repaired to be used again.”

Chad Oliver - Alberni Valley Bulldogs – Jr. “A”
BKIN, CSCS, CAT(c), ATC, CES
Athletic Therapist/ Equipment Manager

“I was very impressed with the stick that Integral Hockey repaired for me. It felt brand new and seemed even more durable than before. I used the stick down the stretch and in the playoffs and even chose to use it over some of the other sticks I had available. I had complete confidence that the stick would respond the way I expected it to and will definitely use them again in the future.”

Josh Mitchell #24 - Alberni Valley Bulldog – Jr. “A”
Regular Season AVB Points Leader: 17G 45A 62pts in 58 games
Playoffs: 1G 5A 6pts in 4 games

Says a lot about the quality of the repair if players at this level can use their repaired sticks with confidence, even during playoffs. This is a GREAT alternative to throwing away that favourite stick when taking into consideration, the potentially huge cost-savings of having to purchase a new stick to replace the broken one.

Current Topic - Next Generation Stick Repair - Aerospace Technology  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Never worry about IP's being exposed.  Dirtbags might get slapped around or banned, but we're not going to 'out' you by disclosing your IP address.

Try to keep this discussion civil.  We have room in the CHIRPS forum if you need to rant, comment on hockey moms, or other things that might not be interesting to everyone. 

Thanks, Mod Team.

• No annoying pop-ups
  • No noisy ads
  • No viruses