AuthorReply
Bookmark

Re: LOL @ the collusion by Gilmour and Domi

May 7 2011, 4:27 PM 

will domi(dad) be on the bench??

Bookmark

May 7 2011, 5:43 PM 

Oh Ya BABY!!! and so he should be!!!!!!!

Bookmark

May 7 2011, 5:53 PM 

This is why kids can't get committments out of the NCAA anymore. Kids pull out and use them whenever they want amd now the schools do too. Total BS.

Bookmark

May 7 2011, 6:57 PM 

5:53, that's not the reason. any top 20 Canadian player will be offered a scholarship at 14, 15 and 16 if he shows interest.

scholarships to Canadian players have been in decline since the early 80's when the ridiculous "major junior players are deemed to be professional" NCAA eligibility rule was created. they have been steadily increasing and promoting the development of US born players. you really can't blame them.

remember that these are all "verbal" commitments. the LOI signing takes place during their senior year of high school. it is quite common for kids (usually Americans) to de-commit from one school and commit to another. so players like MD playing both sides has nothing to do with the decline in schollies to Canadians.

Bookmark

May 7 2011, 7:19 PM 

This is why kids can't get committments out of the NCAA anymore. Kids pull out and use them whenever they want amd now the schools do too. Total BS.

Oh? Really? What commitment does Domi have?

Wait for it...

None, he hasnt committed.

Get a clue before you make idiotic posts.

Bookmark

May 7 2011, 10:00 PM 

Looks who's the idiot, Moron!!

Bookmark

May 7 2011, 10:33 PM 

lol guy is right.

Great comeback, he brings facts, you bring nothing,

Your done.

Bookmark

May 7 2011, 10:47 PM 

agreed.

Bookmark

May 9 2011, 12:05 PM 

If my dad was rich i would not bother getting my face bash he will quit sonner or later no place for cry baby`s in the NHL.

Bookmark

May 9 2011, 12:10 PM 

Take your hat off to Mr. Domi, he played every card to the best of his ability, and every parent works with what they have, having played in the show as he did, comes with some special perks and the main one is who you know. Bravo Mr. Domi, as if he and his family care what you and I feel is improper.

Bookmark

May 9 2011, 12:53 PM 

12:10, that's a very nice speech. so profound, holier-than-thou and all.

here's the bottom line: he went to Kingston.

had he gone to 1 of the big 3, I'd be right there alongside of you shouting draft tampering conspiracy. but he went to Kingston.

the only person looking like a total buffoon right now is Steve Simmons.

I have no issues with MD going to Kingston. I hope Max turns that franchise around cause they need it badly.

there's other draft manipulation that occured this year and last that makes my stomach turn. but hey that's life.

please remember, he went to Kingston.

Bookmark

May 9 2011, 1:48 PM 

draft manipulation, let up have it

Bookmark

May 9 2011, 2:40 PM 

News Flash, every year there is all kinds of "manipulation" what are you new?

Why should a team pick a kid first, if in fact he won't report?

We're talking about 15 year old CHILDREN here, and the OHL is a business. I don't know about any of you, but my kid is going where we as a family decide at that age, under the right circumstances.

Bookmark

May 9 2011, 2:54 PM 

I bet the Father of the poor kid that went 3rd overall could have manipulated the process. That poor S.O.B. is stuck going to the Soo...That's more like a 3 year prison sentence.

Bookmark

May 9 2011, 2:55 PM 

2:40, just stfu you poser. I can give you a list kids that have manipulated the draft going back 20 years.

this is a controversial issue and only a very select group can pull it off. it even has people in the O divided as there's an explicit mandate to curb it.

Bookmark

May 9 2011, 2:56 PM 

Sorry, let me try that again.

I bet the Father of the poor kid that went 3rd overall wishes he could have manipulated the process. That poor S.O.B. is stuck going to the Soo...That's more like a 3 year prison sentence.

Bookmark

May 9 2011, 2:56 PM 

2:54, 3 years? another poser.

Bookmark

May 9 2011, 3:22 PM 

I was trying to make a joke about the remoteness of Sault St Marie, and I don’t really give a rats arse how many years a kid plays Junior Hockey. You should really try to find another hobby besides looking to start fights on NW54. Guys like you are the reason this site is on life support and most smart people with interesting things to say have abandoned it.

Bookmark

May 9 2011, 3:26 PM 

no it's not jackass.

it's pinheads like you spreading misinformation in an authoritative tone, but nonetheless spewing irrational BS and being plain ole jaded n jealous are the reason N54 is the shithole it is.

Bookmark

May 9 2011, 3:42 PM 

tadda da dadda bang bang !

Bookmark

May 9 2011, 3:59 PM 

You should review how your ignorance has rewarded you. You have no friends, your wife is fat, and your kids are stupid.

Bookmark

May 9 2011, 4:05 PM 

3:59, what really bothered me about your Soo slam is that there's hundreds of kids out there truly heartbroken over not seeing their names called this weekend, and some dads who would have given their left nut to see their kid drafted by the Soo.

so mr. flippant, who's real purpose in making that ridiculous post is unknown, cheers to you for bashing DN and his family (not to mention the other kids drafted by the Soo) just to land a weak ass chuckle.

I already know what type of shallow, empty existence a lonely fucktard like you leads.

Bookmark

May 9 2011, 4:06 PM 

Kid chose to go there, worked for Jeff Carter and Joe Thornton,im sure he will be fine.

Bookmark

May 9 2011, 4:09 PM 

4:06, agreed. DN will have great success in the Soo and fuckstick will always have his witty funny he made on N54.

Bookmark

Nepotism at its best!!

May 17 2011, 1:55 PM 

Get used to it people it is a big boys club!

NEPOTISM!!!!!

;)

Bookmark

May 17 2011, 3:06 PM 

Wasn't there this kid named Wayne who went to the Soo?

Bookmark

May 17 2011, 3:23 PM 

MD drafted but will not report to Kingston. Deal in works for trade to London or will be Indianna bound

Bookmark

May 17 2011, 3:40 PM 

Brilliant observation, you come up with that all by yourself?

Bookmark

May 17 2011, 5:33 PM 

the question you have to ask yourself is ...........would Domi have been drafted higher had he committed to the OHL?

Bookmark

May 17 2011, 6:17 PM 

He was drafted already in the first round so the answer is NO he wouldn't have been drafted higher. Ekblad was granted the ex. status so he was going first regardless and Ritchie and Nurse were 100% going 2nd and 3rd. Sarnia wanted Kujwanski so plain and simple: NO. MD still did well considering he was never ever going NCAA.

Bookmark

May 17 2011, 6:17 PM 

I don't think kingston should trade him,he tried to play the game and it back fired.He used the USHL and University to try and get to a certain team and it didn't work, play in Kingston or go south.Gilmour should hold on to him and take the 2nd first round pick next year.
Domi has a big ego and I say he reports.

Bookmark

May 17 2011, 6:50 PM 

Gilmour

Domi

cage match

peeps will pay large to watch.

Current Topic - LOL @ the collusion by Gilmour and Domi  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Never worry about IP's being exposed.  Dirtbags might get slapped around or banned, but we're not going to 'out' you by disclosing your IP address.

Try to keep this discussion civil.  We have room in the CHIRPS forum if you need to rant, comment on hockey moms, or other things that might not be interesting to everyone. 

Thanks, Mod Team.

• No annoying pop-ups
  • No noisy ads
  • No viruses