[Index] T

Return to Index  

I teach and play professionally in the Phoenix area.

December 17 2009 at 4:15 AM
Philo  (Login cryonics)
Owner

Response to NORTH CENTRAL NEWS for Phoenix

If you're in Phoenix, and in the market for piano lessons, you're in luck. I've been in Phoenix since 1996 and have sold pianos and organs in various locations around the valley up until 2002 when Schroeders Organ and Piano closed their doors. Since then I've taught privately and played various engagements and restaurants. Email me at philossifur@yahoo.com if you're in the area and interested in lessons.

My unique approach reflects my personal interest in chord changes in various songs of any genre. I'm confident I can give you insight into music you may not have considered before. If you're an absolute beginner, I can get you up and running faster, I think, by using Youtube videos of actual piano players playing actual songs that you can access anytime. No other piano teacher I've seen on the net or in person is doing this quite the same way I am.

If you're already playing and looking for ideas to kick you into higher gear, chances are you haven't thought about the chord changes and improvization possibilities the way I have. So I have a lot to offer-- and even if you simply want to explore my website for now, I'll be here-- and it's free! Just call me when you're ready... or leave a message here in response to a post (approval only posting).

This message has been edited by cryonics on Dec 31, 2009 1:48 PM

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[Index]