<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hi SupaMulanFans!

January 16 2000 at 7:25 PM
Linasia 

I just wanted to let you know I fixed up all the images on the MulanSupaFan page...there was a change in one of my servers and all the images were broken. The Mulan image map is working now =) If you still do not see the images, you might try hitting "shift + reload." And I am in the process of some Mulan updates, but I need your help, fanfics, fanart and anything else you can offer to make this update possible. Thanks, take care everyone! Mulan Forever! - Linasia, site webmaster: http://www.linasia.cjb.net

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
yoshi

cool

January 17 2000, 7:30 AM 

I love how you changed the forum. and thanks for fixing the images it's even better

Bai

I agree

January 17 2000, 12:48 PM 

Yes, I think the forum is better this way, it looks more organized!!

yoshie

yeah but

January 25 2000, 5:40 PM 

It's kinda harder for me to know if some one wrote I can't tell very well But still I like it's new look

Linasia

maybe...

January 28 2000, 1:56 PM 

hi Yoshi, if you take a look at the date of the "last post" on the right, it tells you when the latest replies posted were and also when you post a message, you can also click "also send responses to my e-mail address" before you click the respond button. i hope that helps =)

yoshi

Thanks Linasia

January 30 2000, 7:23 AM 

I just noticed that, Now I feel like a dingle dork, I'll try those Ideas now that you pointed that out for me THANKS.

Yoshi

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement