<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hellooooooo? Anyone out there??

February 13 2000 at 11:54 AM
Bai 

Heeeellllloooo? Is there anyone out there?? *looks around and sees noone* Hmmmmmm. There seems to be no sign of intelligent life at all. This planet is completely deserted.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Geisha Girl

I'm here!!

February 13 2000, 7:28 PM 

Hey, BTW, did you see Mulan on the Disney Channel last night, Bai?

Jennifer Liu

I'm here!!!!

February 13 2000, 8:28 PM 

I didn't see it... Neone know when it's gonna be on ABC?

yoshie

Don't forget me!!

February 14 2000, 3:48 AM 

ok I know with me still no intellegent life out there. BTW Mulan was on the disney channel not on ABC and It was on 7/6c

Benjamin Howard

Still no intelligence out here!

February 14 2000, 10:38 AM 

Well, I'm just so busy making something of myself right now, that's there isn't too much time to spend here.

Speaking of chat, could we make a time where we could all chat together. ICQ perhaps, or something else. I don't normally do chats, but I'd do it just for you peeps.

Bai

That was last night!!!

February 14 2000, 2:33 PM 

No i didn't!! Oh Waaaa!! I was all excited that it was gonna be on Disney and I missed it. Did they do anything special for it?? Sometimes when they air Disney movies for the first time they show a little bit of behind the scenes and stuff like that.

yoshie

nope

February 14 2000, 2:57 PM 

there were no specials or commercials

Doug

Intelligent life? Hmmm....

February 16 2000, 11:04 AM 

Well, with me it's either no intelligence or no life...take your pick. But I'm here. Hey--as for chats, see the new topic I created.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement