<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

MULAN SITE!!!! YEA!!!

July 4 2000 at 11:20 AM
Sunny 

Hey everybody!!! Finally (after I did something by accident,more on that later) my Mulan site is on the web!!! It's called World of Disney's Mulan.(Okay so it's not very imaginative!!!) The problem is that you can only go to the Updates section because when I went to save all the changes I made to my page it published the page and saved the changes!! I was kinda ticked but I guess it's okay!! If ya wanna see it, the address (or whatever) is: www.geocities.com/sunny8781/mulan.html
I hope that ya like it ( so far!!! )! So tell me what ya think and be HONEST , k????? g2g! Bye!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ywe-Lung

That is so cute!

July 4 2000, 8:30 PM 

I really like it so far, nice and sweet, not to much to stuff, like it's not cluttered (like someone we now, ie ME!)
Nice orginal layout, with the image links, I have that as well so I approve!
I couldn't get into the Updates page though, is there something the matter with the link?
You offer some cool and orignal stuff, Geisha probably knows me well enough to know that I like stuff on sites that hasn't been copied from others, your letters for example. Offer people what they won't find anywhere else, and they'll always come back.
Now for the stuff you won't appreciate: (don't worry I'm not that bad, or so I say)
Suggestions:Make the title bigger, so it catches people's attention. And is it just my computer or is it all over one side? I think if you spread it more, you would be able to fit more writing in and it wouldn't be so long lengthways. Cause later when you add webrings etc, it get wuit long.
That's about all I can think of for now, keep going girl
Ywe-Lung

Sunny

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

July 4 2000, 11:22 PM 

Ywe-Lung, thank you so much!!! Yeah! Something is the matter with the updates link!! I don't what's up with it!!! I emailed the people about so I think I should be hearing back from them soon!! I've been working on my page all day and every time something has been wrong with!! TALK ABOUT ANNOYING!! About what you said about stuff I won't appreciate, I DO APPRECIATE IT!! I need all the help I can get!! The more the better! Keep it comin'! Thanks for everything!! My work is starting to pay off! HURRAY!! G2G!! Thanks SO much!!
Sunny

Ywe-Lung

Uhhhhh, one question...

July 5 2000, 2:43 AM 

What does G2G mean?
I'm old, slow, decreped (sp??) I know, half the things that come out your mouths I wouldn't have a clue what they mean...
And don't worry bout your site, I think I have had more problems then you, including the site being hacked into and completely deleted part!

Sunny

It means....

July 5 2000, 9:05 AM 

G2G means "got 2 go". My friends all wrote that in their notes to me and I didn't know what the heck it was supposed to stand for. Then I asked my friend and it was like "duh"!! I knew that!!
Your site was HACKED!!!! Who? What? Where? When? How?

Ywe-Lung

sad hey!

July 5 2000, 7:25 PM 

Well the who part was never figured out.
It was awhile back when my site was only like 4 pages, but they were completely deleted, remember geish?
Took me over a week to set it all up again, but back then I never had much experience in html, now I can fly by it

Sunny

Whoever did was a complete jerk!!

July 5 2000, 7:45 PM 

I could say worse but I'm not allowed!!!;)

Ywe-Lung

I'll second that!

July 5 2000, 7:53 PM 

I was so pissed off, sorry Linasia, but this is extreme circumstances! I felt like killing someone hey, it took me ages to make them pages (hay, it rhymes!) but now look at my site!

Sunny

AMEN!!

July 5 2000, 7:55 PM 

Look at your site now!! I bet those cyber jerks are sorry they messed with you!!!

Ywe-Lung

Cyber jerks! I like that!

July 5 2000, 8:03 PM 

My site has grown slighty hasn't it?
Are you looking forward to the Hua Mulan series part?

Sunny

HuH?

July 5 2000, 8:17 PM 

Don't hurt me, but, what are you talkin' about??

Ywe-Lung

Never mind

July 5 2000, 8:43 PM 

I forgot that you are new, in fact Geish probably wouldn't know what I am talking about

Sunny

Ohhhhh......

July 6 2000, 5:14 AM 

Well, can you explain it??? It sounds pretty cool!!!

Ywe-Lung

OK, then the short version...

July 6 2000, 9:26 PM 

I'm gonna have a big section about the Chinese show Hua Mulan, I have a good friend that is writing the transcripts from the series, we are having character profiles image gallery that kind of thing

Sunny

Sounds very cool!!

July 7 2000, 7:37 AM 

Cool! Then, I can't wait!!! :)

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement