<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Idea? To: Linasia

August 24 2000 at 2:40 PM
Annonymous 

I'm an amatuer, I don't know, but I think that a fan fic forum would be good. I LOVE MULAN! Do you know of any places to find Mulan animations, and piano music? (Without buying anything!) Thanks.

signed ~Mulan I WISH! (I'm going through an identity crisus.(sp))

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ywe-Lung

I'm not Linasia, but I hope I'm good enough :)

August 25 2000, 12:09 AM 

Hi anon.

Not many people visit here very much anymore.

I'm sure there are fanfiction forums out there. Unless your talking a Mulan fanfiction site. That I can't help you with.

There is a heap of Mulan fans at the Mulan Webbies Forum though if you wanna come over and talk to our resident forum creator Geish, maybe she could help you with the fanfiction forum

network54.com/Hide/Forum/69742

Ywe-Lung

Mulan Wannabee (prev. anon)

Pity

August 30 2000, 3:12 PM 

That's a real shame. It's too great a sight to be left unvisited!

Ywe-Lung

Are you saying it's a shame to leave this site?

September 5 2000, 1:47 AM 

The only reason we left this site, we which will hold dear in our hearts for eternity, is because it hadn't been updated in so long, therefore stuffing up quite a lot.
Pictures wouldn't work etc.
So we all (there was only 4 of us, the place had unfortunately died) packed up and went over to the other forum.

It's fun trust me!

network54.com/Hide/Forum/69742

Ywe-Lung

Aiko

You can go to www.fanfiction.net to find Mulan fics

June 23 2002, 4:45 PM 

Hi,

I used to come here all of the time when the movie first came out. I still LOVE LOVE LOVE Mulan!!! But yeah you can go to the address above and then to movies or animation and then Mulan....

Aiko

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement