<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I need to find some things

August 30 2000 at 3:09 PM
MULAN! (not :-( ) 

Hi! There's a midi I'd like to find (if it's out there) but I don't really know what the song is. I think they play it toward the end of the movie when Mulan goes riding off toward the Imperial City after sighting the Huns. (It's that "bravery song" that has to be hidden somewhere in every monie.) I really hope someone can help me! I don't remember when else it's played in the movie, but I know it's in there a few times.

Also, I'd like to find some Mulan animations. I know, that's gonna be rare. I've looked, and I can't find anything. When I use a search engine, it just comes up with a bunch of Mulan sites. HELP!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ywe-Lung

Well I believe you are in luck

September 5 2000, 1:44 AM 

Ever heard of Christa's Mulan page?
It's got some! Well, actually it's got the only ones on the net

For the midi's I don't know if I could help you, but Ben's Site, the complete Mulan Fan Fiction Collection has probably every single song in the movie, and more!
It's found at www.mulanfiction.com

I will have to ask the other guys about the address to Christa's Page.

See, I'm the only person that pops in here from time to time nowadays. Most people hang around at the Mulan Webbies Forum, you can find most things Mulan, if you want.

network54.com/Hide/Forum/69742

Please come, you would be really welcome!
Ywe-Lung

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MoviesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement