Wow

by KBF (no login)

Then that's pretty pathetic expectations and it's no wonder the owners can't get it right when there are still "fans" like you still around. They should be grateful that anybody even bothers to show up to the games. This is the big leagues man, this isn't Pee Wee hockey. These kids move away from home to do this, and we pay lots of money and give lots of support to them in return, And maybe I don't represent all fans but don't you think since there are about 3000 less fans per game than there use to be that maybe I speak for most of them? Do you work for the team? I can't imagine anyone being so positive of things with a lame list that you listed like that. You didn't give any real reasons to be optimistic and positive, your post actually came off as sounding pretty silly and definetly not of a real fan who has been there through it all like myself or Robo or the many others that are fed up.

And in the future if you want me to respond properly to you, don't throw out the bait hook.

Posted on Nov 25, 2010, 6:33 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

1. And as for positivity. KBF, Nov 25, 2010, 6:34 PM
  2. Okay KBF. blueliner, Nov 25, 2010, 8:40 PM
    1. And one other thing... blueliner, Nov 25, 2010, 8:44 PM
      1. I'm not going to keep this going with you. KBF, Nov 25, 2010, 9:39 PM
    2. Holy crap. KBF, Nov 25, 2010, 9:35 PM
      1. and....... Traxx, Nov 26, 2010, 6:10 AM
        1. That's ok. KBF, Nov 26, 2010, 10:32 AM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement