Talk about ignorant

by KBF (Login Diaperz)
Forum Owner

Man your views on life and the game of hockey are so messed up it's not even funny. I've watched 10 straight playoff dissapointments and I highly doubt you've been a fan or been to as many games as myself or Robo. In case it isn't obvious to you we care about the team greatly hence why we are here. I really don't know why you have such a hard time grasping that just because people don't agree with your strange opinions doesn't make them less of af an. But then again look who I'm talking to, when you got someone with their head lodged so far up their own ass it's pretty tough to try and reason with them.

This new ownership hasn't done anything, 4 years since their hostile take over. I was behind them for 3 years and so far there has been ZERO improvement and nothing but regression since then. Why don't you start becoming a real fan and start expecting more out of what you pay for?? Just because you put down others with your snarky little attitude hardly makes you a fan. But you wouldn't know shit about that because you are not a real fan, just some parent or twit that works for Gaglardi and company trying to spread positivity where there is none. You're okay with your team being a laughing stock?? Enjoy little man.

Posted on Dec 23, 2010, 11:52 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

1. You just don't get it. Blueliner, Dec 23, 2010, 12:27 PM
    1. You really are twisted. KBF, Dec 23, 2010, 2:27 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement