<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Albanians have NOTHING to do with Illyrians

February 28 2002 at 3:31 PM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
Real Illyrian  (no login)

Albanians have NOTHING to do with Illyrians

Majority of Serb, Croats, and Bosnians (slavized Illyrians) are of Illyrian origin while one has to doubt the Illyrian origin of the Albanians (Latin influence in Albanian is from medieval Romanian and not ancient Latin Dalmatian dialect).

Also Albanian Ghegs (Tosks are in reality albanized Greeks) culturally and even racially are close to Chechens and their culture is without any doubt western Asian in origin (Azerbaijan) and first written text in Albanian in Balkans occurred in 15 century (laws of Leka Dukagin).

According the racial anthropology majority of 'Slavs' in former Yugoslavia are not of Slavic origin while Montenegrin Serbs are racially the purest Illyrians (as a result of great racial similarity between them and Dorian tribe of Sfakia in SW Crete). Also the Montenegrins like Illyrians are tall and warlike while Albanians were always controlled by someone and were the last nation in the Balkans to get FREED from their semikin the Turks and whose state was created as a direct influence of Austro-Hungary and Germany.

Up until 19 century (until the so called 'Illyrian movement' in Croatia) sense of being Illyrian was widespread among Croats and Bosnians but after the 'Illyrian movement' in Croatia the Austro-Hungary forbade is very mention. Under direct influence of German and Austrian scientists the 'theory' was launched (for the first time ever about the "Illyrian" origin of the cultural backwater of Europe called Albanians whose culture in way is reminiscent of highly Romanized Dalmatia (gravitational center of ancient Ilyria) whose population is racially clearly the mixture of Illyrians (Montenegrin like people) and Romans while majority of Ghegs are mixed with Turks and seem to be of their origin and appear in Balkans with them.

Albanians have less Illyrian blood in them than do Serbs, Croats, and Bosnians and are in reality a newcomers in the Illyrian region. As such they have absolutely NO claim on Serbian holy land of Kosovo. Serbs are the true children of Illyria.

MOST OF ILLYRIA WAS N O R T H OF ALBANIA
SKODRA REGION ALBANIANS ARE SERBS
MOST OF COASTAL ALBANIA W A S GREEK
TOSK'S A R E ALBANIZED GREEKS

-----

Illyria 'Land of the Lyra'

http://www.illyria.net/

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bardhyllus
(no login)

Are you still spreading Garbage??

Score 5.0 (1 person)
March 2 2002, 3:53 AM 

You are Slavic!! Don't forget it!

Isn't it strange that Albanians still live in Illyria's capital (Skodra) and that they still follow many of the old traditions and customs.

Hell, we even speak Albanian which is its own branch in Indo-European languages.

Why did you lose your language yet we didn't???

Because you are a Slav, and we are not.

The word Illyria means "the free" in Albanian.

Bardhyllus the Illyrian king can be translated in Albanian.

Bardh = white
yll = star

The first king of Illyria was Hyllus. Again it means "star" in Albanian.

Stop trying to steal something that is not yours. The entire Western World supports (since they proved) that Albanians descended from Illyrians.

Still don't believe me??

Go to the Russian site and see for yourself.

http://www.geocities.com/indoeurop/atree.html

I'm sure you've been there.

REMEMBER, YOU CAN ONLY FOOL YOUR CHILDREN WITH THIS PROPAGANDA! DO THEM A FAVOUR, "DON'T"!!!!!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Albanian Illyrian Aryan
(no login)

Strange

No score for this post
November 9 2002, 9:33 PM 

It is not necessary to try and explain to someone that Albanians have alot in common with Illryrians.
Not alot in common but all the same ..
It is proved by archeologist that albanians lived in todays Albania.

MD
(no login)

You are a sicko!

No score for this post
December 21 2002, 11:01 PM 

Please..... STOP...with all this bull****!!
We all know that the Serbs are BARBARIC and they are of russian slavic descent. STOP trying to put yourself in a pure and clean race such as the ILLYRIANS! It is evident that your "people" came to the Balkans during the 7th century, way way after the ILLYRIANS had been there. You only dirtied the land with your kind! And still dirty it today, but the US took care of that when they bombed the hell out of SERBIA!!! And let me know this, if Albanians are so bad.. why didn't we get bombed but you did? You stupid morons.. but I must give you an A for effort, but definately an F for facts! And please try to read literature from people other than SERBS, DUH!!!!

Pellazg - illyr - Albanian
(no login)

Teuta

No score for this post
November 15 2003, 4:19 PM 

Teuta (Tefta): Queen of the Illyrians (231-228 B.C.)
After the death of Agron (250?-231 BC) who established the first kingdom of Illyria (from which the Albanians are the direct descendants - ED) extending from Dalmatia on the north to the Aous (Vjosa) River on the south with Shkodra as its capital, his widow, Tefta or Teuta, acted as regent for her young stepson Pinneus. Tefta's first decision was to drive the Greek colonies off the Albanian coast. Attempting this, she found Durrës too well fortified but Finiq farther south surrendered. While her Illyrian ships were off the coast of Saranda they intercepted and plundered some merchant vessels of Rome. Encouraged by this success, Tefta's pirates extended their operations southward in the Ionian Sea, westward along the coast of Italy, and were soon feared as the terror of the Adriatic.
The Roman senate sent two ambassadors to the pirate lair at Shkodra to require reparations and demand an end to the piratical expeditions. Apparently she told the ambassadors that according to the law of the Illyrians, piracy was a lawful trade and that her government had no right to interfere with this as a private enterprise. One of the envoys is repored to have replied that in that case Rome would make it her business to introduce better law among the Illyrians. At any rate, one of the ambassadors addressed the queen so disrespectfully that her attendants killed him as he embarked for Rome.
This was too much for Rome to endure. In 229 BC Rome declared war on Illyria and for the first time armies crossed the Adriatic to the Balkan Peninsula. The Roman fleet of 200 ships went first to Corcyra (Corfu). Tefta's governor, Demetrius, at Pharos had little alternative but to surrender, and the Romans awarded him a considerable part of Tefta's holdings (228 BC). The Roman army then landed farther north at Appolonia. The combined army and navy proceeded northward together, subduing one town after another and besieging Shkodra, the capital. Tefta finally surrendered in 227 BC, having to accept an ignominious peace. The Romans allowed her to continue her reign but restricted her to a narrow region around Shkodra, deprived her of all her other holdings, and forbade her to sail an armed ship below Lissus (Lezha) just south of the capital. They also required her to pay an annual tribute and to acknowledge the final authority of Rome. Thus the damage was done. Thanks to Queen Tefta the expanding empire of Rome had learned the military route to the Balkan peninsula. PP121-122, "The Albanians: An Ethnic History from Prehistoric Times to the Present" by Edwin E. Jacques, McFarland & Company, Jefferson, NC, 1995.
TEUTA (third century B.C., exact dates unknown). Regent of the free kingdom of Illyria (230-228 BC), she came to power following the death of her consort Agroni and was also tutor to her husband's young son, Pimi, whom he had with another wife. Conflict with the rising power of Rome. which was now directed to the East, could not be avoided, however, and war broke out in 229 B.C. (According to a Roman source, she ordered Roman ambassadors killed; this sounds very like an excuse for aggression). Queen Teuta's plans to defend or conquer the coastal regions failed. and on 228 B.C. an emissary was sent to Roma to ask for peace, which was granted but with onerous conditions for the Illyrians. Following this Teuta was forced to abdicate or died, and was not heard from again. This episode is of interest from a constitutional point of view as it shows that among the Illyrians the throne could descend to a woman while the Greek woman was far more cloistered. Page 225, "Historical Dictionary of Albania", by Raymond Hutchings, The Scarecrow Press, Lanham, MD, and London, 1996
"With such a large repertoire of Illyrian names it is possible to consider etymologies and links with other Indo-European languages of which a fuller record survives. Thus it seems generally agreed that the name of the Illyrian queen Teuta of the third century BC derives from Teutana, which means 'queen' " Page 72, "The Illyrians", by John Wilkes, Blackwell Publishers, Oxford, UK, and Cambridge, MA, 1992
Frosina Information Network | 162 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116 | Telephone: 617 / 482-2002 | Fax: 617 / 482-0014

Anida
(no login)

Re: Albanians have NOTHING to do with Illyrians

No score for this post
March 31 2004, 2:13 PM 

You don't know what you are talking about, and above all Shkodra is not a serbian land or whatever, you need to get your facts straight and that have the guts to get on line and type your ignorant crap.

Genti
(no login)

Stop this conversation

No score for this post
May 26 2004, 11:17 AM 

To all of that people who think that Albanian are not descendant of Illyrians just read you stupids books from some authors whose names don't end with Vic or Ski.And if you don't believe just your problem.in all ecyklopedias I have read they say that Albanians are the descendants of the Illyrians just open and read it and stop saying bull......

Ra
(no login)

Where are your facts ?

No score for this post
June 23 2004, 8:17 PM 

All i see here are a bunch of albanians ganging up on noone, and not presenting any facts.
all i here "Is illriyans are albanians bla bla bla".
Its's ok because we belive in god, and in gods eyes you can not lie, only buy your worthless time.
I see you stated that basiclly if you are a slav you are not capable of anything....well i wont go into how much the slavs have influenced the world, its too much for your small shiptar heads to handle.

First albanians are "illriyans" now they pull out of the mist that "aleksander the great was albanian"......whats next are you gonna claim your direct desendence of "the lost city of atlantis" LOL...i mean come on!

CCCC

Anonymous
(Login King_Gentius)

No score for this post
November 25 2004, 6:11 PM 

"first written text in Albanian in Balkans occurred in 15 century (laws of Leka Dukagin)."
Actually the first book in albanian is a book on theology, philosophy, and history by Theodor Shkodrani, written in 1210, found in 1998 in the Vatican. So cut the BEEP.

In addition, i would like to add that the only people on the planet claimin Albanians are not Illyrians are the Serbs. They do it so as to undermine albanian efforts to annex Kosova, so its just dirty politics. Only Serb encyclopedias say Albanians are not descendants of Illyrians. Greek or Roman history has no such story as Serbs being in the balkans before Albanians. They came six centuries after Christ for Christ's sake. There Slavs became Christians. Look at www.encyclopedia.com, it says 3000 years ago we were north up to the Danube. U serbs are centuries younger compared to Albanians in the Balkans.

kujta
(Login kujta)

No score for this post
May 21 2006, 10:18 PM 

Albanians are the modern day illyrians, these are the facts, they associate culturally, linguistically and historically with their latin counterparts and their aryan protegees.
Slavs are by nature arrogant, self centred and do not relate to the latin or the aryan world in any of these bonds, and look down on these nations.
Slavs are the outsiders, which is why they are always coming up with new history to try to convince themselves that they are albanians, because to be illirian means to be albanian, open any encyclopedia the facts are there for all to see.
Slavs are russian migrants their language, culture and history reflects this, if they were true albanians/illyrians would they say they speak their slavic languages because they were oppressed by russian occupation?, which would be the only theoretical explanation why they do not speak a latin language, no, no slav shows anger at this, why? , because they know they are slavs and therefore show no anger at being forced to speak an imposed language, but the opposite, pride.
As for Sanskrit being linked to serbian, no I don't think so, Sankskrit is historically the closet linked to Latin, Illyrian and the dialects spoken in modern day northern greece, which is historically known as Macedonia, prior to Slavic invasion.
India also culturally has many deities (gods) similar to ancient greece and rome, each with their own purpose, where is the similarity with serbia? there is none.
Athena, Zeus, Aphrodite are some of the gods with linguistically have no base in greek, but do in modern day albanian, Athena = E Thene, Zeus = Zot, Aphrodite = Afer dete, Afer dita, there is good evidence to support the theory that the greek gods were borrowed from their neighbours from the north the Illyrians, which in turn means the land of the free, I don't think the slavs know the meaning let alone be able to give us a meaning. So to all the misguided slavs do every one a favour, stop wasting everyones time and start reading for yourselves instead of being brainwashed by nationalistic politics, because by pushing these futile arguments, a person can only conclude that you are either iliterate or never heard of an encyclopedia.

Basil the Macedon
(Login BasilMacedon)

No score for this post
May 22 2006, 2:42 PM 

What is difficult for me to understand is..... how Greeks..... "borrowed" Gods from a "barbaric" race according to them (and we know their attitude towards barbarians!) and how it comes... and the Gods had as home... mount Olympous ... in Macedonia!

PS. By the way.... Dias is the name. (Zeus is in Latin... and as we know... Latins came after )

deleted
(Login KOMITADJI)

No score for this post
May 23 2006, 10:33 PM 

"In addition, i would like to add that the only people on the planet claimin Albanians are not Illyrians are the Serbs."

Wrong, many other Balkan people do also. You are not Illyrians, Illyrians weren't gypsies.

geti
(Login geti)

yes itc true

No score for this post
June 8 2006, 8:47 AM 

yas itc true they werent gipsy and as my ansesters i am not but u must now that the greks nether wasent gipsy isent it???
well watch your self in a mirror before and then u can talk cos there is not a biger gipsy people in all the balkan apart u of corse.an d dont talk b u l l s h i t c in here again ok.
ciao cigani del kaco

hahahahah your ignoranc make me laught sou much

deleted
(Login KOMITADJI)

No score for this post
July 1 2006, 9:48 AM 

Your spelling makes me laugh even more you filthy animal. You are an ugly mix of the leftoverovers, this is the shqipitari race for uyou, no two people look similar in your animal nation

Za nea nie se borime, za nea nie umreme, Makedonija, 20 Juli

geti
(Login geti)

wat???

No score for this post
July 28 2006, 4:40 PM 

firs of all hi evry one itc been a loong time isent it
but as i see in here nothing have ganget why in the gods name this stupid discusion itc still open???????
i thought that whith all those thing i whrited in here things that some m o t h e r f u c k e r delete all the time i close this discusion whu brigs nowere.
but as i see there is yong gipsy blod in here whu have no idea of what the hell he is talking abaut.
well i am not surprizet all the people of his cauntry are like that ignorant people redy to steal every thing even the cofins from us like the body of the five year old child whu dies 2 years ago that was taken by a orthodoks priest why say that it was a grek soldier whu died in ww2 fighting against italians..............my god have mercy of this kind of mens cos me people wil not.

sou u ingnorant thing stop talking b u l l s h i t c coz they are no more funy naw theyr starting to mace me really angry.

sou please go and f u c k your self away from here u grek pederast.

VOJVODA
(Login KOMITADJI)

No score for this post
July 31 2006, 7:56 PM 

You should be angry, I would be too if I had been told I was an Ilyrian only to find out I am from the Caucasus.

Za nea nie se borime, za nea nie umreme, Makedonija, 20 Juli

Teuta
(Login teuta1975)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
January 31 2007, 2:29 AM 

You Serbs give some arguments you are who you claim you are???
Is anybody in Serbia or Greece named Genti, Enkelejd, Skerdi, Teuta, Desart, Pirro, etc???
Exept Pavlos or Savas - tipic Slavic names - I don't know any other name of yours to be Illirian. Why is this important??? That's how people remind their Kings. (Same as in Britain the name Arthur or Charles is very common and the same as in Greece hte name Sokrates in common too).

Anonymous
(Login jomama1)

No score for this post
February 11 2007, 3:39 AM 

Serbs are just very bitter because we are getting our Kosova back.

And all the crap they talked. pathetic mongrols.

Anonymous
(Login teuta1975)

No score for this post
March 9 2007, 9:12 PM 

Albanians have NOTHING to do with Illyrians!!!
============================================

Is impossible since they live there. If one likes it or not, there is Illyrian blood in Albanian's vein unlike Serbs.

Kaon
(Login Kaon)

Let Serbian discuss race and purity , what ever they like

No score for this post
August 11 2010, 1:02 AM 

We should be talking less about the racial characteristics and differences and more about history based on facts. My name is Kaon, my brothers name is Butrint, my fathors name is Jon ( short for ion, or Ionian sea, which translate in English Our Sea, my wifes name is Arta,. That kind of stuff let the Serbians talk about racial issues, it fits them better. Illyrians do NOT discriminate; its never been like that. At some point, the Serbians will realize what they have done, the massacres in Kosovo, Bosnia, Croatia. They have committed the most internationally prohibited crime three times in row, which is Attempt of Ethnic Cleansing

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Political RelationsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement