<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Alexander The Great Albanian?

April 16 2002 at 8:30 PM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
alb  (no login)

There are few places where Alexander the Great's influence has not been felt. His vast empire spread from the Atlantic shores of Spain to the plains of India. His example has been admired and followed for generations to come, and his legacy has been deeply felt by the entire world. It is said that Julius Ceaser himself began to weep as he stood under the shadow of a statue of Alexander the Great, for Alexander had conquered half the world by 19, and Ceaser not even made a name for himself by that age.
And how was he Albanian in any way? Well, first of all Alexander was son of Philip II and Olympia. Olympia, was the princess of Epirus, a province in Northern Greece, considered to be modern day Albania, and an ancient territory of Albanian tribes. This relation of Alexander having Albanian blood is considered somewhat feasible and acceptable by the history books, but we want to stretch out the enigma of Alexander.
Initially there is the question of where and to what people Alexander belonged to. It is known that Alexander the Great, was really Alexander of Macedon, and the current flag of Macedonia is the ancient sun flag of Alexander's army. This seems reasonable, but what really were the "Macedon" people. As stated in the Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia, "the Slavs, occupied much of the area [Balkans] by the 6th century AD", so it cannot be possible for the now largely Slavic Macedonia to be a descendant from Alexander the Great. Slavic tribes did not come into the region of Northern Greece until well after Alexander's death, which leaves only one people left, the Albanians. Albanian tribes are the earliest known to occupy northern Greece, and that allows Alexander only one nationality. Alexander did not have Albanian blood, he was an Albanian. To Albanians this fact seems very clear, for we have named our currency lek, after Leka I Madh.
The history books have not named Alexander a Greek, so he can only be one other thing and that is Albanian. The Barbaric war style of the Illyrians was deeply rooted in Alexander's spirit, which is good reason for his expertise as a general and a conqueror.
More proof of Alexander's Albanian ancestry would have to be the close relations he had with the King of the Illyrians, practically a man of his own kin. There is an ancient legend that the Illyrian king gave Alexander a large, beastly, dog to commemorate his achievements. The beast was so ferocious, Alexander decided to make it hunt bears. The dog showed no interest in this endeavor and lay lazily without moving. This angered Alexander and he had the dog killed. When the king of the Illyrians heard of this he sent him another dog, this time with a message of "not wasting the dog's time with small things". This time Alexander had the dog fight a lion, which the dog quickly broke the back of, and then an Elephant, who the dog forced off a cliff. The extensive diplomacy between Alexander and the Illyrians only suggests that Alexander was an Albanian himself.
Also, there is the conquered territory of Alexander. When looking at a map of his advances, oddly enough Illirium and Northern Greece is not touched by his armies. Yet, the Illyrian and Northern Greek tribes did not have armies capable of facing the Great Alexander. But Alexander considered them as one, they were all Albanian. Alexander could not possibly conquer his own land. That is why this area remained untouched.
Accepting Alexander's Albanian ancestry opens a vast world of possibilities. There is of course the long Ptolemy dynasty of Egypt that followed after Alexander's death, started by one of Alexander's generals. Accepting Alexander as an Albanian, would mean accepting a big part of Egypt's history to be determined by an Albanian dynasty, that of Ptolemy.
Alexander's genius and accomplishments opened a great chapter in the history of Albania. A chapter that has never been forgotten

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Boo
(no login)

NO

Score 1.0 (1 person)
April 20 2002, 9:46 PM 

---There are few places where Alexander the Great's influence has not been felt. His vast empire spread from the Atlantic shores of Spain...---

You are utterly stupid. Alexander never went West and of course never reached Spain.
Alexander was also not interested in wastelands like Albania, a land with no culture and no history.
That is also why he did not expand north.

BTW, he did speak Greek and only Greek, believed in Greek Gods and named his horse with a greek name.
So unless he was suffering from amnesia and forgot about his albanian "culture" he must have been Greek.

He also happened to be one of the best ancient Greek strategists which makes your claim about his "The Barbaric war style of the Illyrians" even more stupid than the first one.

Any more questions?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Real Illyrian
(no login)

Not to mention

Score 1.0 (1 person)
April 23 2002, 2:05 AM 

that Albanians have little in common with ancient Illyrians and are firts mentioned centuries after arival of Slavs in Balkans not tomention that their first written document dated bact to only five centuries ago.

They arrived with Turks in Balkans with whom they have more similarities than they do with any Balkan nation (culturally and even psycically).

Illyrians were thoroughly latinized linquistically by the coming of Slavs while the region of Albania was at that time ONLY Greek speaking.

ALBANIANS ARE THE NEWEST INTRUDERS IN BALKANS AND THE MOST PRIMITIVE AS WELL BY FAR WHILE ILLYRIANS WARLIKE WERE EVEN EMPERORS OF ROME AT A LATER DATE WHILE ALBANIANS WERE ALWAYS SERVANTS OF OTHERS.

Illyrian - the free
(no login)

Do tell please, then...

Score 5.0 (1 person)
April 25 2002, 11:48 PM 

If Albanians indeed arrived with the Turks, then who fought the Turks in Albania??

Who was Skanderbeg??

Who were the people around him and what did they speak??

Please enlighten me.

You people are so easy, I almost feel guilty.

Anonymous
(no login)

ALEXANDER THE GREAT WAS HELLEN (=GREEK) !

Score 1.0 (1 person)
December 27 2002, 8:04 AM 

Without any doubt, Alexander the Great was Hellen (= Greek). Macedonians belonged to the Hellenic (Greek) Nation, they spoke the Hellenic language, and most of all the archaeologic findings prove that Alexander the Great and Macedonians lived in Macedonia (Northern Greece),sharing the same culture with the other Greeks. There are THOUSANDS of examples proving the fact that Alexander the Great & Macedonians WERE GREEKS !

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Alexander The Great Albanian?

Score 1.0 (1 person)
January 15 2003, 4:43 PM 

Alexander the Great of Macedon spread Hellenism and caused the Macedonian people to be Hellenized. The Macedonians spoke an Illyro-Thracian tongue before being assimilated by the Hellens.

This occurred long before the arrival of the Slavs.

balkan albanian
(no login)

congratulations

Average Score 5.0 (2 people)
May 10 2003, 12:12 AM 

once more we managed to have an argument over dead people and past cultures. you know what?
you guys are nuts
none can pretend to be ethnicaly pure in the balkan because we(balkanian) are all cousins and yet it doesn't stop us from killin our own brother

Trybal
(no login)

Slaavs may have arrived 6 A.D but Serbs were there before

Score 5.0 (1 person)
September 8 2003, 10:56 AM 

Yes the Slavs arrived at the sixth century but only the ame

Albanian intellectual apparatus for a long period of time claim that the are the descendants
Of Ilyrs for there claim to be taken seriously they cannot produce any documentation to that effect. Any proof to this claim seems to be lost or does not exist. A vast number of historians from the west are keeping quiet on this claim not commenting, meaning that they are not prepared to back up the claims with there names behind this Albanian theory but rather by keeping quiet they are allowing such rubbish to reach the international public therefore create
A picture that is false while the media have a field day choosing undefined sources close to their politicians needs and help governments in the west reach a political and geographical goal! The occupation of Serbian and Slav lands.

The Albanian theory without credible evidence has created a tat of confusion which is taking
A long time to unravel.

When searching for roots of a people the analysis of the language is foremost followed by religion
And customs.

Let’s go for the kill the lie straight away.

A serious study by Sulc in his book. Systematic Study of European Languages (Bon, 1850-144)
He states: The Albanian language and nation has appeared drastically later then the Illyrian, so the Albanian language is neither Greek nor Latin, but seems to be some kind of mixture between the two.

In the great encyclopaedia Larouse we find that the Albanian Language to this day has not been properly formed!

The analysis of Ptolymues maps (Hydrographorun Trationem & Sive Charta Marina copy from 1513) we come notice an interesting detail. On the first mentioned map you can read the names of Gallia, Hispania and Italy, On the Balkan Peninsula nothing more then Servia meaning Serbia. The second map does not show anything regarding the Albanians.

The question is, how is it possible that a people with such an old history do not have a fully formed language and are not noted on any old Map?

Once a large nation occupied vast lands in Europe it must be confirmed to who they belonged.

We have Pope John Paul’s statement so let’s go further.

Sulc confirms that: The Illyrians within the Greek or Roman empires held on to power within their own tribes they have kept their language, traditions and religion and to a certain extent freedom and adds that in the 5th century they began to name themselves Slavs.

Sebastian Dolci an Italian historian states: Thracians and Illyrians had the same language
And that the list of tribes who use this language begins from the Sarmats, to the Gets, Dacians,skits and Mizzens.

Greek historian Laonika Halkohondilo writes: The Sarmats who speak the same language as the Illyrians inhabit from Yonso Sea to Venice.

Heredot writes clearly about the mentioned tribes: They have different names but do not differ in language which they speak, he adds that the trachea’s are the largest people after the Indus, their laws, traditions are the same they are the same in everything, had they had one man to unite them they would be the mightiest on the the face of the earth.

Sebastian Dolci goes on to confirm upon the evidence of the oldest relics found Thracians, Illyrians, and Gets. we know that they all come from the same people as do the skits, Macedonians, Ilyrcians, Dacians and Gets.

Aristotle states the regions inhabited: The region of skits and Medians is called Trachea (Trakija). He witnesses that the inhabitants from both sides of the Danube/Balkans belong and have the same racial roots.

Plinia confirms herdots and Aristotle’s writing giving the same conclusion!

Do we need to go ay further? We have evidence that if presented in court would blow the socks off anyone, statements ad memoir’s are taken from the father of western history to the greatest academics In their fields and yet not one western historian has found any interest to take a closer look at such obvious and simple data… Why?

If such statements are not convincing lets go a little further maybe we can convince someone to at least say wow there is something in this at least now I could try and find some lost treasures bullocks to history!

This is what the Geek historian Laonika Halkohondilo clearly states: Tryballos, Serblos avtem gentem esse totoius orbis antiguissimam et maxiimam, compertum habeo, which would mean:
Related Tryballs, Serbs on the face of the earth are the largest and oldest race, this I know with certainty!

If the man knows who are we to argue with him? I think now is the time to cite someone who was well read and had a romantic stance to looking at life a well known man if only because he got himself thrown out of Rome and lived with for a long time with his new found friends.
Yes it’s the Roman poet Ovidia in which he full of love and pride describes his new home.

Ovidia (18.B.C-43.B.C) A letter written to a friend in Rome: I hear round me for the most a
Language spoken only in skit and Thracian, I think that I could write in get, pray believe me when I say that I am worried that you might read in my writing saran mixed with Latin words. In his book V, el 7.. 11-20, Ovidia describes the people with whom he lives. It is a mixture of Greeks the greater number belonging to Sarmats and Gets of whom I do not make a distinction. He stresses
That Gets and Sarmats regularly wear on their backs holders full of arrows, with poisoned tips from a yellow snake; both tribe have strong deep voices and very strong facial features, portraying a life chance picture of the God of war Mars (one really can you see an Albanian who is 5ft 5inches fitting this picture, I mean they have got to be joking… eyy?. He further goes o to inform us, Get, neither the Sarmats cut their hair, not even the beards, they re very quick and fast in giving a deadly blow with a Knife.

Well we have liked all the tribes around Roman and Greek empires for the most I have not named. Abel Hovelacq a French academic from the 18century in his linguistics book very simply sums up all that is mentioned: It is clear that that all Slav languages are slightly transformed versions and that all are descended from one language who the Slavs used.

Just to finish on the celebrated Nestor Kievski tells us: The inhabiting Slavs in the regions of Iliria And the Danube proves a vast amount of names and places who so obviously carry the Serbian (Slav) Stamp. The original inhabitants of Illyria did not speak with any garlic language even less so Latin or Greek; To which race do they belong if not the Serbian (Slav)?
I can go on forever with such statements but I do thik this is quiet enough.

So we now no that the Albanians have nothing to do with Illyrians let alone Albania.
The name Albania comes from the Serb term for the country White Mountains, just to add the Serbs loved to name mountains with colours such as Montenegro (Black mountains) which’s not the case with the shiquitares Shiqueria… did you ever know a country that has the original inhabitants living there Who do not name their country after a nation?

john
(no login)

yes is 100$ true

Score 5.0 (1 person)
October 7 2003, 11:13 PM 

alexander the great he was a modern albanian(illyrian).no doubt abaut that .I learnd abaut that place so much and i meet a lot of people with a same opinion that Alexsander the great was albanian.

US Studies on ILLYRIANS
(no login)

ONLY THE TRUTH

Score 5.0 (1 person)
October 18 2003, 7:01 PM 

The truth hurts, but that's simply how the greeks are they think everything is greek, the facts are that the Albanians have been in the Balkans way before the greeks, and learning much about the ILLYRIAN CULTURE, speaking to great scholars, one must look at the facts not what the greek claims, Albanians are the only ppls that still use Illyrians words, All of the Albanians livin in the region are from diff groups of Illyrians, ex like Bardhyl's you still find Albanians wit the name Bardhyl. Greeks are sometimes pathetic somestimes, when they look at the facts it hurts them cause in rightness Alexander the great was after all Illyrian or should i SAY "ALBANIAN" i don't see the point of you Albanians trying to tell these greeks over and over, don't you know how greeks are they like to claim everything is greek to them, and everything comes from the greek Language, its sad but true they are the greatest Magicians on the Balkans and they are the greatest liers in the world, they stole a lot of ILLYRIAN HISTORY, bust history it self allways comes to the main source the "TRUTH" anyways that says it all

This message has been edited by Zecanin on Aug 10, 2004 6:21 AM

illyr
(no login)

leka i madh (Alexander the grate)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
November 28 2003, 4:27 PM 

alexander the great(leka i madh)

Sir William Woodthorpe Tarn, of the British Academy, regarded worldwide as having written the definitive work on Alexander the Great, states in the opening paragraph of his book Alexander the Great that "Alexander certainly had from his father (Philip II) and probably from his mother (Olymbia) Illyrian, i.e. Albanian, blood!"*

During Rose Wilder Lane's visit to Albania in 1921 resulting in the publication in1923 of her book Peaks of Shala, she heard the following rather extraordinary rendition of Albanian oral history about Alexander the Great from an Albanian elder:

"There was at that time two capitals of the united kingdom of Macedonia. There was Pela, between Salonika and Manastir, and there was Emadhija**, the old capital, lying in the valley which is now Mati (a high, fertile plateau north of Shkodra, near the coast of northern Albania - ED).

"Alexander's father, Filip the Second had great houses in both Pela and Emadhija, and before Lec i Madhe was born, his mother left Pela and came back to the original capital, Emadhija. It was there that Lec i Madhe was born, and there he lived until he was out of the cradle and rode on a horse when he first went down into Pela to see his father who came from the city to meet and see his son for the first time.

"Filip the Second was very proud of his son, and his pride led him to the one great foolishness of a good and wise king. He said that he would make Lec i Madhe king of the world, and that was well enough, but he thought to be king of the world a man must be more learned than he himself. Whereas all old men who have watched the ways of the world know that to be strong and ruthless will make a man powerful, but to be learned makes a man full of dreams and hesitations.

"In his pride and blindness, Filip the Second sent to Greece for an Albanian who had learned the ways of the ancien Greeks, and to that man he gave the boy, to be taught books. (The Albanian's) name was Aristotle, and he came from a family of the tribe of Ajeropi, his father having gone to a village in Macedonia and became a merchant there. Being rich, he sent his son, who was fond of thought rather than of action, to learn the ancient Greek ways of thinking. And it was this man who was brought by Filip the Second to teach his son."***

Other nationalities , of course, have long laid claim to Alexander the Great as one of their own - most notably the Macedonians and the Greeks. However, as cited so authoritatively in the opening paragraph of Tarn's book, Alexander the Great can be rightfully identified as an Albanian.

afrodita = afro dita
(no login)

alexander the grate

Score 5.0 (1 person)
November 28 2003, 4:34 PM 

There are few places where Alexander the Great's influence has not been felt. His vast empire spread from the Atlantic shores of Spain to the plains of India. His example has been admired and followed for generations to come, and his legacy has been deeply felt by the entire world. It is said that Julius Ceaser himself began to weep as he stood under the shadow of a statue of Alexander the Great, for Alexander had conquered half the world by 19, and Ceaser not even made a name for himself by that age.
And how was he Albanian in any way? Well, first of all Alexander was son of Philip II and Olympia. Olympia, was the princess of Epirus, a province in Northern Greece, considered to be modern day Albania, and an ancient territory of Albanian tribes. This relation of Alexander having Albanian blood is considered somewhat feasible and acceptable by the history books, but we want to stretch out the enigma of Alexander.
Initially there is the question of where and to what people Alexander belonged to. It is known that Alexander the Great, was really Alexander of Macedon, and the current flag of Macedonia is the ancient sun flag of Alexander's army. This seems reasonable, but what really were the "Macedon" people. As stated in the Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia, "the Slavs, occupied much of the area [Balkans] by the 6th century AD", so it cannot be possible for the now largely Slavic Macedonia to be a descendant from Alexander the Great. Slavic tribes did not come into the region of Northern Greece until well after Alexander's death, which leaves only two people left, the Albanians and the Greeks. It is important tot note that the history books have not labeled Alexander Greek, and therefore he can only be Albanian. Albanian tribes are the earliest known to occupy northern Greece, and that allows Alexander only one nationality. Alexander did not have Albanian blood, he was an Albanian. To Albanians this fact seems very clear, for we have named our currency lek, after Leka I Madh.
The Barbaric war style of the Illyrians was deeply rooted in Alexander's spirit, which is good reason for his expertise as a general and a conqueror.
More proof of Alexander's Albanian ancestry would have to be the close relations he had with the King of the Illyrians, practically a man of his own kin. There is an ancient legend that the Illyrian king gave Alexander a large, beastly, dog to commemorate his achievements. The beast was so ferocious, Alexander decided to make it hunt bears. The dog showed no interest in this endeavor and lay lazily without moving. This angered Alexander and he had the dog killed. When the king of the Illyrians heard of this he sent him another dog, this time with a message of "not wasting the dog's time with small things". This time Alexander had the dog fight a lion, which the dog quickly broke the back of, and then an Elephant, who the dog forced off a cliff. The extensive diplomacy between Alexander and the Illyrians only suggests that Alexander was an Albanian himself.
Also, there is the conquered territory of Alexander. When looking at a map of his advances, oddly enough Illirium and Northern Greece is not touched by his armies. Yet, the Illyrian and Northern Greek tribes did not have armies capable of facing the Great Alexander. But Alexander considered them as one, they were all Albanian. Alexander could not possibly conquer his own land. That is why this area remained untouched.
Accepting Alexander's Albanian ancestry opens a vast world of possibilities. There is of course the long Ptolemy dynasty of Egypt that followed after Alexander's death, started by one of Alexander's generals and childhood friend. Accepting Alexander as an Albanian, would mean accepting a big part of Egypt's history to be determined by an Albanian dynasty, that of Ptolemy.
Alexander's genius and accomplishments opened a great chapter in the history of Albania. A chapter that has never been forgotten.

illyr
(no login)

leka i madh

Score 5.0 (1 person)
November 28 2003, 4:38 PM 

Akestas wurde wieder König, aber das Land behielt zehn Jahre lang eine illyrische Besatzung. Damit war nach Makedonien auch Epirus dem Illyrenkönig tributpflichtig geworden.Für die Makedonen war das Königtum des Bardylis nicht leicht zu ertragen. Denn Amyntas war nicht nur der Schwiegersohn des von Bardylis gestürzten Syrrhas, sondern auch selber Angehöriger eines alten Königshauses und damit sozusagen der Vertreter des Legitimitätsprinzip[...]AMYNTAS III UND SEINE ILLYRISCHE FRAU EURIDIKE HATTEN MITEINANDER DREI SÖHNE; ALEXANDER(Aleksandri i II DHE JO ALEKSANDRI III OSE I MADH,kastriot)PERDIKKAS UND FILIP(Babai i Aleksandrit te II ose te madh, kastriot)Nach dem Tod des Amyntas 368 regierten dem Namen nach seine Söhne, zuerst Alexander und nach dessen Tod Perdikkas, tatsächliche Herrscherin war aber Euridike mit ihrem Gelibten Ptolemais. Erst 365 gelang es Perdikkas, den Gelibten zu stürzen und die Macht zu übernehmen."

Fomm, Hansjörg; Die Illyrer, Viertausend Jahre europäische Geschichte,Info Verlag, 1988 Karlsruhe, Faqe35

Pra jo vetem qe Filipi, babai i Aleksandrit te madh ishte per nga nena e tij,Eurydike ilir, por edhe nena e Aleksandrit Olimbia dmth. gruaja e Filipit, ishte nga fisi ilir i Epiroteve.

Junida
(no login)

This NO Work

Score 5.0 (1 person)
March 31 2004, 11:06 PM 

Ahhh the Greeks, these wonderful people. They have all the reason to be proud of themselves, they created democracy and philosophy. WOW, sounds brilliant what they have achieved, doesn't it? Well News Flash people, GREEKSSSSS have turned into a bunch of peasants who can only brag about what they once achieved and who have nothing to offer, oh sorry they do, a whole lot of IGNORANCE. Poor Greeks, even the US is ridiculing them, or even better their own blood. Did you know that the director of My Big Fat Greek Wedding is greek? Isn't it ironic? A greek who makes fun of Greeks. Tell me a word, amy word and I sow you it's com from Greek, hahahahhahahah. They can't even learn a new language and we expect them to have a civilized debate. O Please, let them blabel, give them a break. The damn fools gotta talk ... about other nations so they can feel good about themselves. After all everyone deserves to be happy, even the stupid Greeks.

Emiljan Sokoli
(no login)

AH THE GREEKS, IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM.............

Score 5.0 (1 person)
April 1 2004, 8:52 AM 

I find some of these comments written by our fellow greeks, extremely offensive and ignorant. I mean, this is a nation who by lies and deceits has managed to control the world for centuries and what did it achieve? ARGUABLY NOTHING. All the "GREAT" wonders that they have brought to us such as Philosophy, Democracy etc... are just their ultimate prizes stolen from other GREAT civilizations such as the Egyptians, or other Arab or African nations. I mean who gives a monkey if this guy called alexander was Albanian or not, the chances are that the Greeks would have patented his rights as a greek anyway, isn't that what they always do. I find it very annoying when I get Greek people who keep mentioning how these and that word derives from this other Greek word, it's pure ignorance. It's exactly like one of the previous messages posted in where someone mentioned that the Greeks take pride in how languages derive from their language, I MEAN FOR GOODNESS SAKE they can't even learn a foreign language. They have got the worst foreign policy in the world.
A Greek institute recently published a report on the IQ and education on the foreign nationals living in Greece and the Home population, the results were extremely drastic, The Albanians including Kosovans came top for education and IQ with the Greeks only reaching middle table. I THINK THAT THESE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. SO PLEASE LET THE GREEKS SAY WHAT THEY WANT ABOUT ALBANIANS OR OTHER NATIONALITIES NOT BEING CIVILISED ENOUGH, I THINK THESE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

albert pirraci
(no login)

aleksander the great albanian

Score 5.0 (1 person)
May 20 2004, 3:20 PM 

The truth is that the greeks have build their histori through lies and fictions .Fakt for this is history of the balkans were grece not only has been with no influence but most of the time their future has been dependent on the great nation of ILLYRIA.Part of this history is the legendary albanian princ Aleksander the Great. Born from an Illryrian queen he became the legend of all time.The saying from the greeks that Aleksander didnt occupy Illyria because of it's bad location only proves their lie becouse the whole world knows that albania is next to grece and has a land the same with grecce and maybe better knowing the biutifull mountins and lakes.If you ask any greek they will say that they created even europe and USA.Should we beleive them ?Could the grecce have found america or was spain's kolombus who found america?Lets say the facts how they are and not listen the liers of the world.

(no login)

Re: Alexander The Great Albanian?

No score for this post
May 24 2004, 10:52 AM 

Alexander I King of Macedonia:
"Men of Athens, ... I am myself a Greek by descent, and I would not willingly see Greece exchange freedom for slavery..."
HERODOTUS BOOK IX,45,(KALLIOPI)

Alma6229
(Login Alma6229)

Haters, shut up

No score for this post
July 13 2004, 8:33 PM 

Before going on this site, I never knew that there was the possibility of Alexander the Great to be Albanian. However, every hater of Albania out here has got to admit that the evidence is absolutely compelling and that it is scientific evidence. If empty words and racist hatred is all you got, then you need to shut the **** up, or go and take up some archaeology classes instead. I'm really glad for the person who wrote the great evidence that supports the claim of him being Albanian in Albanian language, because the ones who don't know Albanian don't deserve to speak about our country and to offend our amazing heritage. As for our heritage, I just have to say to all the racist haters out there to quit discriminating, because what you guys say is bull****. You cannot stand for Alexander the Great to be proven Albanian, because it would be like the 10th or more famous person out of Albania. YOUR countries DO NOT and NEVER WILL have a history, which explains thee hatorade. Our country has mother Teresa - honorary American Citizen, Scanderbeg, who saved mine, and your country from Turkey and who may be responsible for all of Europeans who even exist today, and a lot of other writers and famous people in Hollywood right now. Also, my country, Albania was always oppressed but had great people who lived a life of patriotic honor and put Albania and its freedom first. You can say nothing like that about your country, so don't even try to minimize our culture and heritage, because it is historically proven. PEACE

arkan85
(Login arkan85)

he was alba...thats about it! (alba=white)

No score for this post
July 17 2004, 5:26 AM 

Yea right and karl marx was aryan....LOL

me
(no login)

Holy S.H.I.T ~ I actually agree with ARKAN!! (don't faint Arkan!)

No score for this post
July 19 2004, 10:15 AM 

Totally far-fetched that Alexander the Great was Illyrian or Albanian! The movie is actually coming out in November with Colin Ferell playing Alexander! Can't wait. Should be an awesome show!

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Political RelationsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement