<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
drangua
(no login)

Alexander The Great Albanian?Greek?Macedon?

No score for this post
July 29 2004, 9:36 AM 

Alexander had light skin, blond hair, and melting blue eyes.

greek ,no way
macedon ,forget it man
both nationalities have dark skin ,black hair ,black eyes so what was he?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Arkannix
(Login Arkannix)

Re: Alexander The Great Albanian?

No score for this post
August 3 2004, 9:51 PM 

Karl Marx was a jew.
Alexander the Great was.....?

Gde Je Jedan Tu Su Svi, ARKANOVI TIGROVI!

Deki
(Login Dejan.Pop)

not etierly correct

No score for this post
November 6 2004, 1:19 PM 

He was only 50% albanian, or illyrians as they were called. hes mother was from epirus (illyrian) but hes father was a greek- macedonian.

Anonymous
(Login King_Gentius)

No score for this post
November 25 2004, 5:53 PM 

Thats right, he was Albanian by his mother and Macedonian by his father.

Message to the guy who quoted Alexander in his speech before the greeks: He would have no chance of uniting Greeks under him if he did not claim he was Greek himself, i.e. it was a political statement. By this i have sent your quote down the drain.

Message to the guy who thinks Albanians came to the balkans with the turks: What have u been smokin lately?

Anonymous
(Login gysi)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
January 19 2005, 11:54 PM 

Macedonians spoke a separate language from Greek, and Macedonia never embraced the city-state form of government. Commoners in Macedonia did not consider themselves Greek, and most Greeks regarded their northern neighbors as barbarians. However, Macedonian nobles learned Greek and identified themselves as Greek.
Microsoft ® Encarta ® Reference Library 2005. © 1993-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Present-day Albanians probably descended from Illyrian people who lived in the southern Balkans long before Greeks, Romans, and Slavs migrated to the region.
Microsoft ® Encarta ® Reference Library 2005. © 1993-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

zotrules
(Login zotrules)

what a row on just a little man!?

No score for this post
January 20 2005, 7:04 PM 

alexander the great, had macedonian father and illyrian mother; this is accepted by all men.
even if the name of his father(philip) be a greek name, this doesn't at all mean he was greek; if so, philip+philip=an electronic company(philips), or, almost all christians and muslims become Jews, since they all have jewish names. this is where you get if you reason like a greek!
what alexander took from greece was the language(greek), that he was taught there in the greek schools, which he never learned to speak correctly.
the other thing alexander achieved from greece was homosexuality, although, he never became a full time homosexual.(homosexuality was very common among the greeks, even spartans, and till the time they'd get married, they would practice sex and copulate with one another;- this is a historical fact).
what alexander gave to greece?
he united greece exactly as rome united israel and morocco; they both were under roman rule; nothing more, and in particular, nothing more intimate than that.
alexander gathered all the greeks and led campaigns against other countries, but, along with greeks, in his lines were naturally, macedonians too. these soldiers, were mostly mercennaries, that would work(fight) only on the pledge of the benefit of the loot, nothing more than that; after each battle, the loot would be shared.
there's nothing to make one wonder the glory of greece, that wasn't greece, that wasn't macedonia,that wasn't illyria, that was alexander, the great. if not, then, nobody should doubt the glory of persians(iranians), who fought with alexander, and joined his armies.(they would share the same loot).
alexander the great, was as much greek as Pirros dhimas is today(he is a pure albanian, born and raised in albania, albanian mother and father), or, as much as Leonidas Sabanis is.(leonidas sabanis; real name: Luan Shabani; born and raised in albania, albanian mother and father, religion: islam.)
it is therefore very obvious that greek suffer dramatically the lack of national identity; for so, the only remedy to that is to create a nation that is not.
this can be seen in other illustrious examples,since the greek history is the very complice to this, it can furnish us with plenty of names, that are seen as geek national heroes, but that in fact, are albanians, armenians, jews, gypsies, romanians, romas, etc. and,what is more drastic, none of them is greek. at least, i have to recognize here, greeks arebeing very thankful to them, and calling them GREEK NATIONAL HEROES, shows their gratitude. yes, greeks are being very thankful.
these are the only relations between the real alexander and the real greeks, not between the new, wanna-be-greeks and the mirage of an alexander, which, as described by the greeks, is anything but great.

imirgeti
(Login geti)

laka i madh

No score for this post
February 19 2005, 10:18 AM 

hey wat was alexander we do not have to
say it because is the history hu talk
he was albanian and only albanian
and if some slave hu do not now
even his origin say that he is not
it do not men that he have right
but you are fre to belive everything
and every one but the truth i the truth
ande all the slaves came in the same time
dont forget it thjere was no serbs there was no
croat only ylirian people if you like it or not.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 16 2005, 1:04 AM 

SLAVS DO NOT KNOW WHERE THEY COME FROM. HOW CAN THEY KNOW WHERE ALEXSANDER THE GREAT COME FROM?????????

PAVLOS MELAS
(Login ION_DRAGOUMIS)

ALEKSANDER WAS HELLENAS

No score for this post
August 30 2005, 1:08 PM 

MACEDONIANS WERE GREEKS FROM DORIAN TRIBE!THE MACEDONIAN LANGUAGE WAS GREEK LANGUAGE!IT WAS A MIXURE DIALECT AEOLODORIAN WITH SOME THRACOILLYRIAN ELEMENTS(LINGHISTIS TERRITORY TOWN LYGKA)
ALEKSANDERS MOTHER WAS AIAKIDES ORIGIN FROM NEOPTOLEMOS!THEY WERE CHILRDS FROM ACHILEUS!SO ALEXANDER WAS 100%PURE GREEK!

katina
(no login)

albanian?

No score for this post
October 12 2005, 8:48 AM 

As i know albanians are not even close to the greeks i mean by history or other cultural things i hate it when people try to compare themselves to greeks
I am not greek but was born and raised there i feel like i am greek i can speak the language and i follow the culture and all that so does that make me a greek? i guess so.........i mean before our time we whernt even humans we tought our selves to speak so we are all one people we decided to group ourselves if alexander was albanian there is no proof so i dont look at him or consider him albanian .............he is greek and in the eyes of many he is greek and the years to come people will still read about him and consider him greek
the funny thing is when i use to live in greece albanians where known as outsiders people without morals and they where honestly not respected i dont agree with this i believe we are all the same and will die no matter how much we have..... there where many before us and there will be many after us ...............but i just think its stupid how people question the past if he was proud and wanted everyone to know he was albanian why didnt he tell others do things for his people ?why didnt he want people to know? this is just like the story of saladin who the arabs think was arabic but in fact
Saladin was of Kurdish heritage

Paul
(no login)

Greeks?

No score for this post
October 12 2005, 9:25 PM 

The greeks did not create Philosophy! They outlawed it. They considered Philosophers criminals and executed them!

From the movie- just a though- an eagle follows Alexander everywhere, Albania translated = Land of Eagles an albanian translated= a Eagle...hmmmm

grottepz
(no login)

No score for this post
October 14 2005, 10:24 AM 

F.Y.I thoe noun SLAV derives from SLAVE slav-es were slaves. so marsh odavde gedgjo serbijansko

Dumuzi
(no login)

HAHAHA AT GREEKS

No score for this post
October 25 2005, 1:40 AM 

hey greeks youre funny. you really crack me up. and that guy saying i cant wait till the movie comes out, WHERE THEY SHOW ALEXANDER AS BEING GAY. hahahaha maybe then you will realise the real enemies of your greek civilization are not the albanians, but the jews. when will you stupid greeks ever wake up. if you want southern albania, come get it because my hometown loves another war so does my kallashnikov:)

Great Albania
(Login Great-Albania)

No score for this post
March 31 2006, 1:25 PM 

Yes he was albanian.His mother Olimipa is an albanian.
It is mentioned everywhere.
So hard to make serbs and greeks believe.
Serbs did you say Goodbye to Kosova yet? Not yet?Cmon don't be shy on your invading land failure.You can never invade an Ilyrian,dardarian,albanian land.

With my name here ( Great Albania) i do not represent any myth, but simply our lands taken by force from greeks, serb-slaves,macedonians.
And ohh yes we need every centimetre of that land.It is ours.

Serbs are having a church of 500 years old in kosova, and dardarians/kosovans are there for milleniums
Oh another thing with you serbs is that you consider Arkan a national hero, but you killed him.How come?
Albanian people don't kill their national heroes.Never.
Do not make us turks or some other names as our national hero Scanderbeg was called by many othere rulers and kings of the Europe as the savious of catholicism and the saviour of europe.The religion of Albanians is ALBANIANHOOD.When it comes to get rid of invaders we are all Illyrian/Albanians.
Time is up for you invaders,Lets go back in history before the Conference of Ambasadors in London 1913 and lets start where we were for milleniums.It is not much to go back, less than a century.

For more you slaves invaders read the link:

http://www.freewebs.com/illyrian-albanian/
http://www.freewebs.com/illyrian-albanian/

Anonymous
(Login KOMITADJI)

No score for this post
April 4 2006, 4:25 AM 

"Yes he was albanian.His mother Olimipa is an albanian.
It is mentioned everywhere."

Where is it mentioned you lying sack of horse shi.t, where? Show me one piece of historical testiment that says he was "Albanian" you silly latinized Slav.

"With my name here ( Great Albania) i do not represent any myth, but simply our lands taken by force from greeks, serb-slaves,macedonians.
And ohh yes we need every centimetre of that land.It is ours."

Oh please come try and take it, wont you, give us the excuse we need to finish the job started by people like Arkan and Lube Boskovski.

"Albanian people don't kill their national heroes.Never."

that because you never had any, and the latter ones were Muslims and thus Turks anyway.

"Do not make us turks or some other names as our national hero Scanderbeg was called by many othere rulers and kings of the Europe as the savious of catholicism and the saviour of europe.The religion of Albanians is ALBANIANHOOD.When it comes to get rid of invaders we are all Illyrian/Albanians."

But you are a Turk, so listen Turk, do you have any contemporary records that say anything about the "Albanianism" of Gjorgjija Kostriot, show us at least one that puts his name in the same sentence with the word "Albania" or otherwise show us what you base this pathetic tehory of nationhood on?

"For more you slaves invaders"

The term Slave may have come from Slav, but not the otherway around you dumb Shiptar, how about you people, first its Arbeni, Arvaniti, Alvanci and now Shqiperia?? A muslim people with a Christian symbol, you morons arer the biggest shame and disgrace of the Balkans, dont ever forget that.

Great-Albania
(Login Great-Albania)

Hey you serb ****s

No score for this post
April 4 2006, 4:29 PM 

Olympias was the daughter of Neoptolemus the king of Epirus, now modern Albania. According to Plutarch she was descended from Illyrian tribes. Homer,Arisotel, mentioned that too.

But i do admit that he was a Macedonian hero, and he did had albanian blood on him.

Epirus was another Illyrian tribe , it is not greek tribe but Illyrian tribe.

Open your "hacking" eyes and read .

It is time to punish all slaves invaders of our lands.We will do that soon, our time is coming now.
You didn't win in previous wars because you were stronger, but because you had dhe support of Russia.What about now?No more.
We will cut you in peaces as you did that to us when we are defendless.

It has started payback time.Not long ago many serbs in Albania in city of Lushnja have been killed.We will come soon there to your places too.Don't forget we are coming.

You don't be brave man behind the PC, but go and take what you might think it is yours, as in fact it IS NOT.Kosova,Dardania

But don't forget when KLA was created we left EU,USA,UK,etc and went there to liberate our motherland our Kosova, our DARDANIA.
What about you? Sitting and making money somewhere?
**cking ****.

Go and say to any albanian man your views as i am sure you can not tell me, and say goodbye to your life.Have you ever thought that?

RUN SERBS RUN, RUN VERY FAST, WE ARE COMING.

My city is SHKODRA up north in Albania, and if any serb ( they are many of them) will give me any little tiny reason, we will pack them back to Russia, not to serbia but to Russia, deep into their origin.

Serbs say : GOODBYE KOSOVA

Very soon we will be in Ulqin,Plava,Gucia,Hoti,Malesia e Madhe,Tuz, up to Podgorica/Titograd.
Every centimeter of our land should be attached to the heart of Albania, as you did cut our land whenever you had a chance.

We are getting stronger for another few Milleniums.

LONG LIFE TO GREAT ALBANIA
LONG LIFE TO ILLYRIAN-ALBANIAN-DARDARIAN PEOPLE

Anonymous
(Login KOMITADJI)

No score for this post
April 5 2006, 2:05 AM 

Once again, where does it say Alexander had "albanian" blood?? Illyrian or/and Epirote maybe, but "albanian"??? Where??

geti
(Login geti)

hahha

No score for this post
May 6 2006, 3:35 PM 

deth to all slaves and all gipsys all over my lands.
itc beter if u goo back in rusia u m o t h r f u c k e r s itc not up to u to talk abaut my history or the history of the balkan when u are a parazit in balkan and nothing more when u have no idea abaut your own history haw can u come and tell me haw it was when your ansesters was slaves working tha mais and mines have cultur yours stil lived in caves u ignorant ben.
sou when u will opên again tha wc to talk think before
cos u just show your ignoranc u stupis d i c k s u c k e r slave. sou f u c k you and all of theose whu think like u

deleted
(Login KOMITADJI)

No score for this post
May 8 2006, 10:19 AM 

You calling Slavs the parasites? Why is 99% of Albania full of Slavic names you fvcken animal, you pigs are the parasites, back to Asia pichkavi materin ciganska

Basil
(Login BasilMacedon)

No score for this post
May 9 2006, 12:40 PM 

Why.... it says somewhere that Alexander had Slavic or Bulgarian blood? lol lol lol

Come on guys.... you fight for something that does not belong to any of you; Alexander was a pure Dorian! With his pure Macedonian (father) and pure Epirotic (mother) blood was a pure Greek Dorian. Why dont you go to play for something different and more

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Political RelationsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement