<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
deleted
(Login KOMITADJI)

Re: Alexander The Great Albanian?

No score for this post
May 12 2006, 1:04 AM 

Neither you greeks nor albanians have a claim to the MACEDONIAN ALEXANDER, you can only dream. I don't know of any of my people that claim Alexander was a bulgar, but a Slav, of course he was, that name was used much later to designate not only Macedonians but many others as well. Pure Dorian? hehe, keep dreaming....

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
geti
(Login geti)

hahahahahahah

No score for this post
May 14 2006, 5:10 PM 

every time i come on this forum a i hope that doday that will be not a stupid d i c k s u c k e r slave whu will talk again b u l l s h t c for something whu have no idea but like everytime here it si the m o t h e r f u c k i n g slave whu blow everything up.
well if u are not a parazit wat the hell are u??????
u must now u ignorant thing that u are the barbarian whu camed from the north u are the gipsy whu comed on my lands.u are nothing more that a nomad i hope u now wat it means cos they are your trully origins the nomads are your only history your only cultur your only past and it wil be your only future sou if u are not a parasite well i dont now any other word to decribe some peoples whu take someones else land and trye to take even theyr history plesa explane to me u gipsy wat can u be more ????????????????????????????????????
alexander a slave?????????????????
hahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
oh my god i haven heard sou much stupiditys all my life.
u ignorang thing your stupidity astonish me every time more and i se that your ignorans have no borders sou please save us your stupidity cos u just show that you have the brain of an ant and nothing more.
oh i was forgeting f u c k y o u u ignorant d i c k s u c k e r.

DETH TO ALL SLAVES

whith very very
big hate from
albania for all
the slaves

GETI the ILIRIAN

Basil the Macedon
(Login BasilMacedon)

No score for this post
May 15 2006, 1:40 PM 

KOMITADJI,
"Neither you greeks nor albanians have a claim to the MACEDONIAN ALEXANDER, you can only dream. I don't know of any of my people that claim Alexander was a bulgar, but a Slav, of course he was, that name was used much later to designate not only Macedonians but many others as well. Pure Dorian? hehe, keep dreaming...."
---------------------------
I like your capital letters of Alexander the Macedonian. Nobody denies that Alexander was Macedonian;..... the problem is.... that you and Fyromians are not Macedonians! lol lol You are just Bulgarians and you should be proud of it instead of humiliating yourselves on the net by claiming Macedonian ID.

...and by the way.... Alexander the Great the Slav?? Oh God! You're a sick boy... really! Is there a case Napoleon was a Turk? lol lol

deleted
(Login KOMITADJI)

No score for this post
June 7 2006, 9:05 PM 

that name was used much later to designate not only Macedonians but many others as well

Geti, you will only ever be a former Turk. Back to Checheniya

geti
(Login geti)

haaha

No score for this post
June 8 2006, 8:43 AM 

hahahah your ignoranc itc sou funy.

deleted
(Login KOMITADJI)

No score for this post
July 1 2006, 9:46 AM 

You know whats funny, your spelling you unco animal.

Za nea nie se borime, za nea nie umreme, Makedonija, 20 Juli

geti
(Login geti)

hahaha

No score for this post
October 30 2006, 4:48 PM 

well i have my langug to speac sou my englesh itc enaght
for some ignorant people as u are.
sou please shut up.

np
(Login ynvpgk)

Alexander the Great

No score for this post
July 19 2007, 11:09 PM 

According to Aristotle, who was the tutor of Alexander the Great, he never learned to speak good greek.

Alexander the Great executed two of his greek generals because they dissobeyd his rules and gave orders in greek.

According to Ptolemei, Strabonis and Herodotis, the Makedonians, Epirotes and Illirians had very similar language, customs and other characteristics, and quite diferent from greeks.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Political RelationsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement